Fantasy FB help

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Who do I start in the flex spot. Money to be made if I can win this matchup.

Attachments

• IMG_8652.png
    IMG_8652.png
    351.6 KB · Views: 81

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Gus edwards if you need a safer play and achane if you may need a big day out of that spot. The bills ran all over Dallas last week so I'm assuming miami can have a good day on the ground. Mitchell is done for the year so I'm assuming gus will be a safe play. I'd go achane if it was me.

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
I’m assuming PPR

Achane in the Flex.

It would be a slam dunk but last few games since Achane’s return, Miami has leaned on Mostert in the red zone a ton. So that’s a potential issue. But there’s a decent chance of a very high scoring game and he has a good matchup, so you want a piece of that game action, especially with you having Lamb on the other side.

Not loving the Edwards matchup. I would start Hopkins over Edwards.

Also, I would start Njoku over Engram at TE.

Reactions: Cyclone06

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Gus edwards if you need a safer play and achane if you may need a big day out of that spot. The bills ran all over Dallas last week so I'm assuming miami can have a good day on the ground. Mitchell is done for the year so I'm assuming gus will be a safe play. I'd go achane if it was me.
I agree that Edwards’ floor is slightly higher.

Yes Edwards is the lead back. I just feel in this matchup he’s going to be TD dependent to have a big fantasy day.

Sure he can rush for 50 yards and 2 scores, but SF is a top 10 rush D. And there’s always a threat for Lamar to steal TDs.

Vegas says Achane is slightly favored in Rushing yards and TD and light years ahead in the passing game.

My guess is Dallas brings a ton of pressure and Hill and Achane are Tua’s quick reads moving the ball.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I started Achane over Hopkins. Tannehill is starting and he was a total disaster early in the year. I need Achanes boom potential, already had Kamara and Buffalo D take a giant dump right when i need them the most.

Reactions: danvillecyclone

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Who do I start in the flex spot. Money to be made if I can win this matchup.
Swap Engram for Njoku and put edwards in the flex. Niners defense will not let up many big plays but the ravens will still score. Probably lots of 1st and goals inside the 10, and with no andrews the ravens will run it

Reactions: Cyclone06

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
Swap Engram for Njoku and put edwards in the flex. Niners defense will not let up many big plays but the ravens will still score. Probably lots of 1st and goals inside the 10, and with no andrews the ravens will run it
Or throw to TE Likely…(who I have starting)!

Reactions: danvillecyclone

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
If Edwards doesn't score a TD you are looking at 5-7 points max in ppr.
While I don’t disagree, Edwards has the best matchup. Achane is the 4th offensive option, against the Dallas D. Could very easily flop.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Exactly. He had a nice game last week.

I bet him over Receptions Yards and to score a TD.

Or Lamar runs it in.
49ers know he had a nice game last week too. It would surprise me if he isn’t doubled from the 30 yard line in