Fantasy FB help

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Actually, after doing some more research, DHop seems more appealing. That game could potentially be a shootout and if Tannehill struggles then he’ll be replaced. DHop has been Levis favorite receiver. So, you either have a dialed in Tannehill throwing the ball around, or you have Levis. Either way, DHop gets targets/touches

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Actually, after doing some more research, DHop seems more appealing. That game could potentially be a shootout and if Tannehill struggles then he’ll be replaced. DHop has been Levis favorite receiver. So, you either have a dialed in Tannehill throwing the ball around, or you have Levis. Either way, DHop gets targets/touches
Above I said
Achane
Then
Hopkins

Reactions: RagingCloner

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
The only reason I like Edwards is because ARIZONA put up over 200 yards last week rushing on the niners, and Armstead is still out, so I wouldn’t be surprised if the ravens just run up the middle all day long. Close 2nd for me is Achane.

• Agree
Reactions: RagingCloner

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Replaced by who? Malik Willis? Hopkins has zero Tds all year from Tannehill. Levis is out today as far as I know. I'm playing double tight ends with Mcbride/ Engram over Hopkins.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
I’ll bet you a beer In Memphis that Achane outscores Edwards in his yahoo.

I will not however bet that Achane will outscore Hopkins.

Hee hee.
I think I’ll take that action. While I won’t be in Memphis, I’m sure there’s a way to Venmo you if I’m wrong. Also, FWIW, the Kolar/Hall/Purdy parlay pays +4400

Reactions: Nothingman

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
Well since we got this topic going… here is a decision I’m struggling with for my league semifinal. Start Kyler Murray or Geno Smith?

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
I think I’ll take that action. While I won’t be in Memphis, I’m sure there’s a way to Venmo you if I’m wrong. Also, FWIW, the Kolar/Hall/Purdy parlay pays +4400
I’m not worried about it.

But what site can you do 2 legs for one game and add a third leg for a different game?

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Well since we got this topic going… here is a decision I’m struggling with for my league semifinal. Start Kyler Murray or Geno Smith?
Congrats making it that far.

Thats a tough one.

If Stafford is available I’d start him. Even though NO seems like a poor matchup, he should be able to stay hot

Geno scares the F out of me. Hes laid some real duds.

Murray is a slightly above Geno in my opinion

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Congrats making it that far.

Thats a tough one.

If Stafford is available I’d start him. Even though NO seems like a poor matchup, he should be able to stay hot

Geno scares the F out of me. Hes laid some real duds.

Murray is a slightly above Geno in my opinion
Lol, you must have missed the part where Stafford already played NO.

Either that or it's some weird league where you can retroactively make moves.

danvillecyclone

Dec 8, 2011
Got it. Caesar’s used to not allow it. Same with PointsBet.

Now PointsBet must have changed recently . Because it’s in.

Thank you for the tutorial.

Think of all the plays I’ve been missing out on

Lol

I got +7100.

Breece +100
Purdy -140
Kolar +1800

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
Got it. Caesar’s used to not allow it. Same with PointsBet.

Now PointsBet must have changed recently . Because it’s in.

Thank you for the tutorial.

Think of all the plays I’ve been missing out on

Lol

I got +7100.

Breece +100
Purdy -140
Kolar +1800
DK had the best odds at +2565, but I’m still playing off my bankroll/previous winnings on FanDuel so I threw $60 down on +4500. Good luck to you!