Farmageddon 2025 - Ireland

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I've watched all of the Ireland games because they are first and by that time in the summer I am dying for some football. We will get some eyes we don't normally. The players will have a really cool experience. I bet the band will get to go.

Pretty cool that we get this and don't lose a home game.

TrailCy

Mar 3, 2021
Ireland is the most welcoming and stunning country I've been too. We're planning to go and bring the kids.

Go out to West Ireland when you're there: rural Ireland is nothing like rural Iowa.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So KSU at JTS this year, then Ireland...then is the next year the year we don't play them for first time ever? (barring another major conference shakeup)

Or is this Ireland thing filling in the year we were supposed to skip them?

That's nice there could be a little gap where we don't play @KSU. I can't remember if it was 3 or 4 year stretch they never came to Ames because of realignment and KC game.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Not many downsides for this. We don't lose a home game. Now if im a KSU fan its a completely different story

'08 - Manhattan
'09 - KC
'10 - KC
'11 - Manhattan

If I'm getting this right KSU losing a home game vs ISU merely gets things back close to even. 2 neutral and 2 home in 4 years is incredibly rare for conference opponents, in fact I wonder if it has EVER happened like that before.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Will there be Bush Light shipped in for those who enjoy that stuff? Might be a good opportunity to expand your beer choices.

New lone

Jun 23, 2023
I am excited. I was planning a trip to Morocco for this same time period. Shifting to do Dublin and then fly to Scotland. Blum needs to get Ames Lager shipped in.