Ferentz goes full arrogant

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
What a total *******. The media in this state gave him a bye on multiple investigations of racism and covering up rape. So many of these things on the nepotism so far haven’t even honed in on the other relative on his staff and his role in their talent. Just an arrogant jerk.
Wait what's this one

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
He's used to having his balls massaged by the media, so its not surprising he's getting snippy.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Wait what's this one
A couple of his players sexually assaulted a student a while back. Kirk and Barta actually sat down with the student and essentially persuaded her to not go to the police. There's more to the story than that but I forgot and will let other fill you in.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The fact that losing games, offensive ineptitude, and stubbornness are getting more airplay than all the disgusting things that happened under his watch is truly pathetic.
He should have been fired from the Everson and Satterfield fiasco.
People over the years that posted on here that truly didn't think this petty ass control freak didn't know so many things are just as pathetic.

ClonesFTW

Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
all media in the state of iowa are far too often too scared to ask the tough questions. Don't want to ruffle relationships or risk not getting a media pass. Actual sports reporting in Iowa is a joke.
Most in small markets don’t really have a choice, either play nice or lose access. Those who lose access lack information and therefore lose clicks/viewers.

Not saying it’s right but the unfortunate truth.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
“I feel like I’m being interrogated…” well maybe it’s because actual interrogation is hanging over your head and the small bit of conscious is weighing on you. True character revealed when challenged… and for KF that character is not impressive.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The guy is a despicable POS. We've been trying to say that for a long time.... but winning is all that matters to Hawk fans.

He's covered up rape, he nearly killed several of his players with the rhabdo situation and didn't come back to visit them in the hospital because he was on a recruiting trip, and of course he's racist and tried to cover up that whole situation too.

And now he thinks he should just be able to rake in 7 million a year (or whatever it is)... and not have to answer tough questions. And in response to the tough questions, he puts down the livelihood of a reporter like somehow he's better than him. What an arrogant POS. He's a horrible human being.... and now that they are losing I think Hawk fans might even notice it.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
The guy is a despicable POS. We've been trying to say that for a long time.... but winning is all that matters to Hawk fans.

He's covered up rape, he nearly killed several of his players with the rhabdo situation and didn't come back to visit them in the hospital because he was on a recruiting trip, and of course he's racist and tried to cover up that whole situation too.

And now he thinks he should just be able to rake in 7 million a year (or whatever it is)... and not have to answer tough questions. And in response to the tough questions, he puts down the livelihood of a reporter like somehow he's better than him. What an arrogant POS. He's a horrible human being.... and now that they are losing I think Hawk fans might even notice it.
Please make sure to also note he donates to childrens hospital

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
A couple of his players sexually assaulted a student a while back. Kirk and Barta actually sat down with the student and essentially persuaded her to not go to the police. There's more to the story than that but I forgot and will let other fill you in.
That’s only part of the problem. The assault occurred in a different players dorm room that he wasn’t using, as he was living off campus. When he found out he ordered that player to move back into the dorm. Let’s just say as one can imagine, there was a mess and the player cleaned it up.

Put it this way, when one of their fan sites called for Ferentz and Barta to resign or be fired based on what was in the court case docs.

But even the likes of Keith Murphy like to say over and over again that Ferentz is a “great man.”

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
And their definition of "adversity" is answering a few questions or being accountable while making millions of dollars a year. Oh the unfairness of it all!

And it's not like this reporter was grasping at something or taking a cheap shot, he was asking the biggest questions that Hawk fans (and to a lesser extent all cfb fans )want answered.

Reactions: VeloClone

Help Support Us

Become a patron