Ferentz goes full arrogant

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
After watching this I don't think he fires Brian. I think he's fully invested in flipping everyone the bird.

Like many long-tenured coaches before him, he's reached the senile old man stage of his career.

He hates the Iowa fan base. It's amazing to watch. He's a stubborn, old racist and that program is going to be one of the worst in the country before Barta has the balls to fire him.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Not that I am "pile on" type of guy, but I will in this case. Ferentz also covered up a serious assault incident -- getting the charge reduced -- when Sam Aiello beat up Jon Beutjer sending him to the hospital. Ferentz made Aiello run "extra laps" in practice as a punishment
What about the lineman that was allowed to play in the bowl game after assaulting a Iowa City cabbie.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
Ferentz is a lot like Jimbo.Both have their comfortable buyouts. But Ferentz also has control of his AD and the Iowa media and doesn’t have to worry about rich donors buying out his buyout. His arrogance is blossoming.

• Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Given the quantity, that would take a shitload of time.
Someone already did on here and made a full website. I can’t remember what the website is but I’m sure someone can point us to it.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
After watching this I don't think he fires Brian. I think he's fully invested in flipping everyone the bird.

Like many long-tenured coaches before him, he's reached the senile old man stage of his career.
A part of me thinks he wants to get fired so he can collect that 40 million. He's clearly on his way out at this point.

• Winner
Reactions: CycoCyclone