Ferentz not going to replace disbanded diversity committee

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
No link because I refuse to pay for the Gazette but the headline states that Kirk will not restore the committee that was supposed to address racism (or diversity as the Gazette writers call it). Well, I guess that means all their issues are behind them. I'm sure Hawks fans can hold their heads high now.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
No link because I refuse to pay for the Gazette but the headline states that Kirk will not restore the committee that was supposed to address racism (or diversity as the Gazette writers call it). Well, I guess that means all their issues are behind them. I'm sure Hawks fans can hold their heads high now.
It is amazing to me that this guy waded through this scandal totally unscathed.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Yet, they can still recruit?? Puzzles me.
Kirk has no issues lying. Throw in he has had solid success putting players into the NFL. Kids probably believe him when he lies to them.

He also tells them how fantastic his scrambled eggs are.

• Agree
Reactions: irish

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
No question.

And they didn’t even fire him. They paid him to go away.

I wonder where all those hawk fans that pretended to be so concerned that they support racists are to tell us how this is no big deal.
David Eickholt is going out of his way on Twitter to defend Kirk. Literally commenting on random people's posts who are throwing shade at Kirk.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
David Eickholt is going out of his way on Twitter to defend Kirk. Literally commenting on random people's posts who are throwing shade at Kirk.
Yeah, racism isn’t, and wasn’t, a deal breaker for Iowa fan.

Crazy they think what happened was really ok.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
let-me-show-you.gif

• Winner
Reactions: BoxsterCy

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
For some reason I found myself in the replies on a recent Register article on this topic and whooowee were there some interesting ones on there. I guess Kirk, like any good politician, has a good understand of his constituency.

• Agree
Reactions: Statefan10

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron