Fire all the coaches v 4.0

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Just shuffle the deck. Prohm coaches volleyball. Fennelly gets football. Campbell is the new wrestling coach. CJL now coaches men's basketball. Dresser gets Women's basketball.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Just shuffle the deck. Prohm coaches volleyball. Fennelly gets football. Campbell is the new wrestling coach. CJL now coaches men's basketball. Dresser gets Women's basketball.
Modern solutions for modern problems

bsaltyman

Drinker of Ames Lager
SuperFanatic
Sep 20, 2012
Ames, IA
I at least want to mix up the lineup. Start Conditt and Griffin in place of Jacobson and Young. Jacobson should have a red light for 3’s. This season is basically screwed anyways as far as tournament hopes go. Play the underclassmen and get experience for next year.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: g4ce and huntt26

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
How could he only leave 2 years of elite talent for his predecessor? That’s unacceptable.
I loved that my troll post was actually the excuse people were using in the first 2 seasons Prohm was here. Yep, program was sure in shambles when Fred left Prohm two Cyclone legends and like 4 more NBA players after that. Poor Steve.

NECyclone

Mar 23, 2006
do we really have to wait until after next year for him to be gone.

and please no on bring WM back. I'd put up with Larry screaming and yelling at everyone before WM.

Can we buy Fred back?

Reactions: clone4good

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron