Football Season Postmortem

Latto

Nov 14, 2009
7 wins seems like a disappointment, considering all the hype going into the season. Really good returning quarterback, highly experienced offensive line filled with seniors, and one of the best defenses in Iowa State history, yet we manage 7 wins. I
OL and special teams held the team back all year. Hard to believe the OL could be that bad with all the experience.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
7 wins seems like a bit disappointing, considering all the hype going into the season. Really good returning quarterback, highly experienced offensive line filled with seniors, and one of the best defenses in Iowa State history.

1. A lot of losses were disappointing, absolutely. Purdy and the other underclassmen will learn and grow from it.
2. Campbell is still our guy.
3. You're still a miserable idiot.

CYber_saber

Mar 2, 2017
from UNI game to KSU game...we lost the margins. Now give us a G-5 powerhouse in Liberty/Cheez bowl to have another close game

• Winner
Reactions: CyGuy5

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I member when 7 losses was considered a good season. Cuz that was like 5 years ago.

I'm sure you mean wins, but try just two seasons ago.

Edit
Maybe you meant 5-7 was a good season.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
disappointing season. just didn't have that special it factor when they needed it. always thought they could just show up and win and were better than they actually were.

• Dislike
Reactions: jmb

Help Support Us

Become a patron