Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

beentherebefore

Nov 24, 2007
Interesting piece on ticket sales. Thought maybe there would be info on potential capacity increase. Also, why is The Gazette doing better pieces on Cyclone Football than local papers?

EJ4CY

Feb 11, 2007
Lenexa KS
Interesting piece on ticket sales. Thought maybe there would be info on potential capacity increase. Also, why is The Gazette doing better pieces on Cyclone Football than local papers?

I view that as a good thing.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Options for those who sell their tickets for the Iowa game, tar and feather them , or lose your tickets for the rest of the year and maybe next year too. :D
I can’t imagine any reason any Cyclone fan would want to miss out on this year’s game. It should be legendary.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I can’t imagine any reason any Cyclone fan would want to miss out on this year’s game. It should be legendary.

Things come up... I had to sell four seats for the Iowa game two years ago but I just made sure that I sold them to Cyclone fans.

Reactions: NWICY

Frog

May 6, 2021
I wonder what visiting bands are coming to ISU besides Iowa. ISU band was going to the OU game as their away game this year and OU said no to that. They wanted those tickets available to fans so ISU is not going to another stadium and saving those funds for a better bowl game experience. Should ISU do the same and cut off Iowa or any other traveling band and gain some seats?

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I wonder what visiting bands are coming to ISU besides Iowa. ISU band was going to the OU game as their away game this year and OU said no to that. They wanted those tickets available to fans so ISU is not going to another stadium and saving those funds for a better bowl game experience. Should ISU do the same and cut off Iowa or any other traveling band and gain some seats?

UNI did a big fundraiser and they're going. Iowa State charges the visiting university for the seats.

Frog

May 6, 2021
UNI did a big fundraiser and they're going. Iowa State charges the visiting university for the seats.
Understood. The seats are not free anywhere. Thanks for the information that UNI is coming. My son has some friends that were in his HS band that are there. He probably already knows they are coming but will want to say hello for sure.

Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This is about 30% of the reason we get seatbacks. There's no debate when people are encroaching on your seat.
I've been bracketing our seats with seatbacks for years. I actually think they are uncomfortable, but they are a must. I hate constantly having to fight for space. Almost had several fights over it before we started getting seatbacks. The Iowa game is the WORST.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
I absolutely hate the amount of teams that being their band to JTS. Especially UNI and Iowa.

Agreed and as a UNI fan with a tiny budget that we have to stretch anyway the fact that we, prior to the last two trips, were spending $15,000 to take the band was infuriating.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Hell yes!