Football Season Ticket Renewal and Prices

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Pro tip. Take a small crescent wrench with you the first game and get in early. They place the seats in weird spots at times and as close together as possible. By taking the small wrench you can actually center the seat back on your seat number.

Second pro tip, if you flip the bottom part back you get even more room.

Reactions: jdcyclone19

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Pro tip. Take a small crescent wrench with you the first game and get in early. They place the seats in weird spots at times and as close together as possible. By taking the small wrench you can actually center the seat back on your seat number.
Make sure you have the right amount of seatbacks too. Couple years ago it took me half the season to realize I only had 5 of 6 seatbacks I paid for. Always wondered why it felt tight.

Also dont think Im a **** when I have 4 people sitting in my 6 seats and you ask me during the Iowa or UNI game if u can sit in 1 of my open seats and I say no. I get some of the dirtiest looks when I say no nicely.

• Agree
Reactions: jdcyclone19

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Make sure you have the right amount of seatbacks too. Couple years ago it took me half the season to realize I only had 5 of 6 seatbacks I paid for. Always wondered why it felt tight.

Last I knew, the install is done by Dowling families as a fundraiser.

• Informative
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So you get there early and take the seatbacks from the section over from you and move them to yours?

OPButtrey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 21, 2010
Ordered season tickets for the first time in about 20 years. Are we still waiting to be able to download the digital tickets? I've gone to cyclones.com and don't see a whole lot of explanation of when/how to download season tickets.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Ordered season tickets for the first time in about 20 years. Are we still waiting to be able to download the digital tickets? I've gone to cyclones.com and don't see a whole lot of explanation of when/how to download season tickets.
The Athletics dept will send a note when they’re available. We haven’t gotten the note yet.

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
If you got the app, you are fine. They will show up there. Be sure to save a picture each week. Don’t rely on cell signal to access your tix at the gate.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
If you got the app, you are fine. They will show up there. Be sure to save a picture each week. Don’t rely on cell signal to access your tix at the gate.
For us old farts, once we get the digital tickets can we just print them off and use a paper copy at the games?

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
SIAP... does anyone know if they will continue giving HSFB coaches free tickets? Haven't heard anything this year.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
SIAP... does anyone know if they will continue giving HSFB coaches free tickets? Haven't heard anything this year.
I would think that program will continue at both state schools, they do not want to alienate the HS coaches in the state by taking that away. Its a great selling point for both schools to keep in touch with the HS coaches across the state. They do limit the tickets to only 100 or so, so its not a huge amount.

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
For us old farts, once we get the digital tickets can we just print them off and use a paper copy at the games?
I assume so, log into your account on Cyclones.com and print them from there. once they appear in the app, I save them to my wallet on my iPhone. You can also just screen shot each ticket and keep them in your camera roll for the game. Paper or digital, they just need the QR Code to scan.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Bumping:

I may buy 4 additional mobile tix this year- do all 4 get seated together if I do that?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
FYI: it sounds like seat selections and parking selections will be flipped this year. Seats first sometime in May, Parking sometime in June.
Last year was our first experience with parking in one of the S lots with numbered spaces.

Does anyone know if you retain the same space (like you do with your football tickets? We are just south of the bridge, but we would like to move to the north side of the bridge (easier to exit from over there).