For those that DVR'd the Okie State game...

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
... and only added a 30 minute extension like I foolishly did, ESPNU is re-airing the game at 2am central. DirecTV's DVR doesn't ask you if you want an extension for this one, so just be sure to tell it to add an hour to catch the 3OT (if ESPN doesn't shorten the game to fit it within the 2 hour time-slot. It looks like there's miscellaneous programming the following hour, which is what I assume will be filled up with the OT periods.)

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
... and only added a 30 minute extension like I foolishly did, ESPNU is re-airing the game at 2am central. DirecTV's DVR doesn't ask you if you want an extension for this one, so just be sure to tell it to add an hour to catch the 3OT (if ESPN doesn't shorten the game to fit it within the 2 hour time-slot. It looks like there's miscellaneous programming the following hour, which is what I assume will be filled up with the OT periods.)

Last 20 sec of game time was missed right?

CyBraveBear

Sep 28, 2011
Shawnee, KS
i actually extended it an hour tonight and usually only do it for 15 minutes. Probably going to watch this a few times before Saturday

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
I am lucky enough to get Cyclones.tv on Mediacom....So I hope the reply it soon...But I will prolly stay up to watch the 2AM reply since I will not be able to fall asleep....

AirWalke

Aug 7, 2006
Des Moines
does the replay last 3 hours. Or are we to expect the "we now jump ahead in the action" crap?

The schedule says ISU vs. OSU from 2-4am, then two thirty minute generic "College Basketball" talk. I'm guessing this is a buffer for when they re-air games that go into OT, but I could be wrong. I added the hour extension just in case.

IAStubborn

Aug 16, 2012
Last 20 sec of game time was missed right?
mine stopped right at halfway point of second ot. I was 20 minutes behind too because I put my kids to bed around 9 and never caught up only to get the do you want to delete message halfway through the second ot.....royally sucks. I was trying to earn brownie points with putting the kids to bed with isu game on. Just my luck