Fred > Fran

isubb79

Jul 16, 2009
One team is awful and the other team isn't. Their win last night bumped them up to 137th though. Still behind 5-11 Fresno State and 5-11 UT Arlington but they did jump Winthrop and Marshall!
How soon until they pass ISU

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
The fact that Niang would pay any attention at all to an Iowa - Nebraska basketball game is precious.

Yes, because why would he pay attention to a game that involves a guy who saw potential in him in high school, offered him a college scholarship and helped turn him into one of the best players in school history and an NBA player.

Here's a thought-- he was watching it because it was Nebraska, not because it was Iowa.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Nebraska is going to be awful next year. Their roster might be worse next year

Oh, I'm not saying Nebraska will be some world beater next year. I think they will be improved. I'm more talking about what life post-Haliburton may look like for us.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Yes it was historically bad. No, it won't be remembered that much. It's not like ISU was top 5 undefeated ect. We are a mediocre team that when hits shots can beat most teams but if doesn't hit shots can lose to anyone.
"WE ARE A MEDIOCRE TEAM".....I agree Bro

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I can appreciate the Clones fans giddiness after the Hawks debacle last night. It was not a good night. It was bad. Enjoy it. But.....we will keep the memory of of the Rattlers (#311 KenPom) glorious night at Hilton in our back pocket until the end of time.
Boy, you have a low bar for what space you have available for eternal back pocket memories. Most people have that sucker full of kid memories, vacations, deaths, but Walmart has an ISU noncon loss during a bad season in his.
Place that sucker in the Augustana file I guess. LOL.

Reactions: WalkingCY

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron