Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Nope. 12-4. Over.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Well so it looks as if Burk is done now as well. That leaves Mueller, Gallick, and Sanderson in the consols. I guess coming into this weekend I would have been happy with any points from Duke so he did better than I thought.

cyco2000

Nov 5, 2007
Well so it looks as if Burk is done now as well. That leaves Mueller, Gallick, and Sanderson in the consols. I guess coming into this weekend I would have been happy with any points from Duke so he did better than I thought.

This. And points from Ward. They both helped out--now they know what it will take to excel next year. Let's hope they learn from this and strive to get better!

I don't think we're in the worst shape. If all of our guys win tonight, we'll be right there!

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So we came into the session leading Iowa by 3, now we are leading by 3.5. I guess that as bad as we did, Iowa did just as bad. Unfortunately, tOSU passed us both and is looking like they are in the driver's seat.

I personally wouldn't be too upset with a runner up as long as Iowa isn't the champ.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
We need Mueller, Gallick and Cyler to all win tonight for 6 AA.

Does anyone know what OSU has left? I know UI has 7 with 5 on the backside. We have six with three on each side. We need some help but we are very much in the thick of things. We need to win at least 5 of six to start tonight.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Does anyone know what OSU has left? I know UI has 7 with 5 on the backside. We have six with three on each side. We need some help but we are very much in the thick of things. We need to win at least 5 of six to start tonight.

As of the 2PM update, tOSU has 4 and 1

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
As much as I hate to say it, Iowa really isn't in that bad of shape. Although I only think they end up with one finalist, they should do some work on the backside.

We really need Gallick and Sanderson to show up for us on the backside.

sodakjoe

Sep 15, 2006
Ames via Sioux Falls, SD
Lol, saying it again...

Championships are won and lost in wrestlebacks. Iowa's guys have some good draws, and will pick up a nice chunk of points. We need everybody to show up in WBs to have a shot at 2nd, let alone the win.

Reactions: keepngoal

bawbie

Staff member
Mar 17, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
As much as I hate to say it, Iowa really isn't in that bad of shape. Although I only think they end up with one finalist, they should do some work on the backside.

We really need Gallick and Sanderson to show up for us on the backside.

I think ISU and UI will pass OSU with the wrestlebacks, since OSU only has 1. Unless OSU gets 4 NCs or something crazy like that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron