FS Ultra-Premium Seats for UNI

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I have 2 or 3 tickets for ultra-premium seats available for the UNI game. PM me if you are willing to pay top dollar for the best seats. You won't find these listed on any ticket site.

• Informative
Reactions: ianoconnor

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
giphy.gif

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I am willing to pay top dollar for these seats, as long as the top dollar is no more than 5.

• Funny
Reactions: LindenCy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I am willing to pay top dollar for these seats, as long as the top dollar is no more than 5.

Best offer so far! I should have known that I was begging for comedy. At least the funny replies will keep the thread on the front page.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
There needs to be some sort of site rules for selling tickets. "PM me for price". How about you post the price instead. "These seats are great". How about you post where they are. It's a stupid game of cat and mouse. If you buy tickets off of any website the price and location are listed. Why CF has decided to deviate from that makes no sense whatsoever.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
There needs to be some sort of site rules for selling tickets. "PM me for price". How about you post the price instead. "These seats are great". How about you post where they are. It's a stupid game of cat and mouse. If you buy tickets off of any website the price and location are listed. Why CF has decided to deviate from that makes no sense whatsoever.

Because (s)he who holds the cards/tickets makes the rules.
Personally, I don't usually want to put a price on tickets because I could find out later it was way too low. I don't always know the going rate. Besides, this is not a ticket sales website. This forum is offered as a convenience, as I see it, for members to work with each other.

• Disagree
Reactions: Macloney

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Because (s)he who holds the cards/tickets makes the rules.
Personally, I don't usually want to put a price on tickets because I could find out later it was way too low. I don't always know the going rate. Besides, this is not a ticket sales website. This forum is offered as a convenience, as I see it, for members to work with each other.

Are you selling tickets to make money or to get rid of them because you can't use them? It's a strange way to go about selling something. Especially, if that something is Iowa State football tickets. Not exactly a hot commodity.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Are you selling tickets to make money or to get rid of them because you can't use them? It's a strange way to go about selling something. Especially, if that something is Iowa State football tickets. Not exactly a hot commodity.

If I'm selling tickets, it's because either I or someone in my family is unable to use their tickets. I'll never "make money" by selling ISU tickets because of the Cyclone Club donation required to get them plus the already defined face value of each ticket.

I'm talking about ISU tickets in general, but yes, I have sold FB tickets here. And why is it strange? I usually post them on the Cyclone ticket exchange as well, which increases the price for the buyer due to fees.

• Agree
Reactions: PlanoClone

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Click on the person's CF name, then in the window that appears click on "start a conversation."

• Friendly
Reactions: keepngoal

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron