Game Over: Gonzo Won!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Another two points for Gonzo, as I have not seen Georgia Southern or Wyoming play! So, the Eagles and the Cowboys are both off the board.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (7) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern and Wyoming
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
trowittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston

I was going to use Georgia Southern. :mad:

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I have seen Iowa State play Alabama, Alabama play Hawaii, Hawaii play Cal and Cal play Washington State. So, 4 Degrees and no point for you! Feel free to sue the Cyclones or Cougars again.

How did you not go to the Iowa State/Washington State Alamo Bowl game in order to get both of these with 0 degrees of separation?

P.S. I write as I look out from my hotel balcony overlooking the riverwalk with the AlamoDome in the distance.

Reactions: AlaCyclone

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I was going to use Georgia Southern.
Updated
Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (10) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State and FIU
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State
CYCLNST8: (2) Florida Atlantic and Louisiana Tech
ISUCyclones 2015: (1) James Madison

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two). Additionally, the remaining teams I have not seen are all G5 teams.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
How did you not go to the Iowa State/Washington State Alamo Bowl game in order to get both of these with 0 degrees of separation?

P.S. I write as I look out from my hotel balcony overlooking the riverwalk with the AlamoDome in the distance.
It was a layup, and I missed it! :)

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Western Kentucky & Texas State
Texas State is already off the board, but feel free to use WKU again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (10) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State and FIU

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two). Additionally, the remaining teams I have not seen are all G5 teams.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
I have seen Ball State play Kent State, Kent State play Miami (OH), Miami (OH) play Northwestern, Northwestern play Iowa, Iowa play Iowa State and Iowa State play ULM. 6 Degrees, so no point for you! :) Feel free to use either the Cardinals or the WarHawks again. fyi: The remainign teams I have not seen are all G5.
Why couldn't you have said 10 = win?

;jimlad

• Funny
Reactions: AlaCyclone

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
Texas State is already off the board, but feel free to use WKU again.

Leaderboard:

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two). Additionally, the remaining teams I have nto seen are all G5 teams.
Yeah- caught that too late.

Western Kentucky & Coastal Carolina

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Yeah- caught that too late.

Western Kentucky & Coastal Carolina
I have seen Western Kentucky play Bowling Green State, Bowling Green State play Northwestern, Northwestern play Michigan State, Michigan State play Alabama, Alabama play Georgia State and Georgia State play Coastal Carolina. 6 Degrees, so no point for you. :) Feel free to use the Hilltoppers and the Chanticleers again.

• Wow
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
San Diego State and Temple

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Cal and USF
I have seen Cal play Stanford, Stanford play Michigan State and Michigan State play USF. So, 3 Degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Golden Bears and the Bulls again. fyi: The remainign teams I have not seen are all G5 teams.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
I have seen Western Kentucky play Bowling Green State, Bowling Green State play Northwestern, Northwestern play Michigan State, Michigan State play Alabama, Alabama play Georgia State and Georgia State play Coastal Carolina. 6 Degrees, so no point for you. :) Feel free to use the Hilltoppers and the Chanticleers again.
WTH.

I’m ready to give up.

Hawaii & South Alabama

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Stanford and UConn
I have seen Stanford play Cal, Cal play Ohio State, Ohio State play Cincinnati and Cincinnati play UConn. So, 4 Degrees. Feel free to use both the Cardinal and the Husies again.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
San Diego State and Temple
I have seen San Diego State play Cal, Cal play Ohio State, Ohio State play Cincinnati and Cincinnati play Temple. So, 4 Degrees. Feel free to use the Aztecs and Owls again.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Are you talking about seeing them play . . . on TV? ;)

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
And all are football? No women's gymnastics mixed in?

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
WTH.

I’m ready to give up.

Hawaii & South Alabama
I have not seen South Alabama, so point for you and power move into 2nd place by yourself! The Jaguars are off the board. Feel free to use Hawaii again.

Leaderboard:

CYCLNST8: (3) Florida Atlantic, Louisiana Tech and South Alabama

Last edited: