Game Over: Gonzo Won!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Army & North Texas
I have seen Army play Ohio State, Ohio State play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Alabama and Alabama play North Texas. So, 4 Degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Cadets and the Eagles again.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
UCONN & Louisiana Tech
I have not seen Louisiana Tech play, so point for you! The Bulldogs are now off the board, but feel free to use the Huskies again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (10) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State and FIU
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State
CYCLNST8: (2) Florida Atlantic and Louisiana Tech
trowittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two). @ Gonzo is a CC bucket away from winning this thing!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
James Madison and Tennessee
I have not seen James Madison - so point for you! The Dukes are now off the board but feel free to use the Vosl again.

Leaderboard:

Gonzo: (10) UTEP, UT San Antonio, Liberty, Texas State, Charlotte, Georgia Southern, Wyoming, Boise State, Arkansas State and FIU
SayMyName: (2) Old Dominion and Troy
BCClone: (2) Kennesaw State and Jacksonville State
CYCLNST8: (2) Florida Atlantic and Louisiana Tech
trowittoblythe: (1) Louisiana Lafayette
cyzygy11: (1) Sam Houston
ISUCyclones 2015: (1) James Madison

PSA: First one to 12 (win by two). @ Gonzo is a CC bucket away from winning this thing!

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Appalachian State & UNLV
I have seen App State play Ohio University, Ohio University play Iowa State and Iowa State play UNLV. So, 3 Degrees and no point for you. :) Feel free to use the Mountaineers or the Runnin' Rebels again.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Tulane & Auburn
I have seen Tulane play Cincinnati, Cincinnati play Alabama and Alabama play Auburn. So, no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Greenies or the Tigers again.

Last edited:

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Arizona & Virginia
I have seen Arizona play Cal, Cal play Ohio State, Ohio State play Georgia, Georgia play Georgia Tech and Georgia Tech play Virginia. 5 Degrees and no point for you! :) Feel free to use the Wildcats or Cavaliers again.

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Ball St. & La. Monroe
I have seen Ball State play Kent State, Kent State play Miami (OH), Miami (OH) play Northwestern, Northwestern play Iowa, Iowa play Iowa State and Iowa State play ULM. 6 Degrees, so no point for you! :) Feel free to use either the Cardinals or the WarHawks again. fyi: The remaining teams I have not seen are all G5.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron