Game Thread: ISU @ Kansas

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Just yesterday, everyone was lovin' up on the Cyclone football wagon - all was well in Cyclone land.

And now, we suck, Meyer stinks...defense is horrible, etc.

People, we've improved - but not enough. And did anyone bother to think that Kansas is just really as good as their ranking is?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
This is exactly where we knew we would be. Kansas is the real deal. ISU has made some big improvements, but we are still missing alot of pieces. Its a hit in the heart, but I am not overly surprised.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Just yesterday, everyone was lovin' up on the Cyclone football wagon - all was well in Cyclone land.

People, we've improved - but not enough. And did anyone bother to think that Kansas is just really as good as their ranking is?

AMEN!!!!!!!

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006

I have to think most of the statements are relative to today's game.

Although, I don't think you can say Meyer has been anything but a below average quarterback in over a year, maybe two.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville

See, now you're just thinking logically and it's going to make all those people who knew we'd stun the world and lead the game all night upset.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron