Game Thread: Minn @ ISU

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
Our offense would be hilarious to watch if it wasn't so sad. BP bringing it up the sideline against the press, Jiri dribbling, absolutely no posting up down low.

Good thing Minnesota isn't good.

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
For those of you whose clone zone is not working....i was going to complain with the "contact us" link..so i clicked on it and a pop up blocker link showed up...i clicked on it and went to "always allow pop ups from this site"....idk if that was the reason i got video or not but now i do...try it

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
For those of you whose clone zone is not working....i was going to complain with the "contact us" link..so i clicked on it and a pop up blocker link showed up...i clicked on it and went to "always allow pop ups from this site"....idk if that was the reason i got video or not but now i do...try it

My CloneZone is working fine. I kind of wish it wasn't, because ISU is playing rather dismally...

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
So you dont give up easy buckets in transition, but only 1 or 2 of the guards need to be fading

I can understand that much, but our entire team fades off, leaving only the defending team able to get the rebound. It's frustrating to see when other teams shoot, then attack the rebound, and end up getting it when they shoot from the perimeter.

Cybadboy

Nov 8, 2006
Puerto Rico
Now that we're on commercial break,

anyone?

If a team likes to fast break or play transition basketball you might want to send your guards back instead of attacking for a rebound. But two to three should be going to the boards. Another explanation would be if a team is just that much faster than you are.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Im pretty sure Chizik and McDermott will have matching grey hair soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron