Giggles

krustysponge

Apr 29, 2009
crapland
Yes, I admit I had to listen to giggles today. Why, because wanted to hear Pollard's Presser. I noticed he had a caller call him out early on and Ken hung up on him. I didn't hear many giggles after that. Keep up the pressure Fanatics, giggles is feeling the heat.

advertisers,

Habitat for Humanity
Home Depot
Northern Tool and Equipment
Prairie Meadows

just a few

Sportstalkmatt

May 21, 2009
Des Moines
Yes, I admit I had to listen to giggles today. Why, because wanted to hear Pollard's Presser. I noticed he had a caller call him out early on and Ken hung up on him. I didn't hear many giggles after that. Keep up the pressure Fanatics, giggles is feeling the heat.

advertisers,

Habitat for Humanity
Home Depot
Prairie Meadows

just a few

Please make sure you tell every one that you heard their ad on 1460 KXnO.

krustysponge

Apr 29, 2009
crapland
Please make sure you tell every one that you heard their ad on 1460 KXnO.

Well played Matt. Quit hanging up on people. You do seem to have trouble getting people to understand what you 'really' meant.

Yeah, I heard your ad on KXNO during 4-7, and I just can't shop at your place now because Giggles Perrault revels in bad things happening to the State of Iowa.

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO

advertisers,

Habitat for Humanity
Home Depot
Prairie Meadows

just a few

I can understand not frequenting the businesses, but I can't condone boycotting Habitat for Humanity, a charity, just because we don't like what Matt has to say and more specifically, the way he says it.

Sportstalkmatt

May 21, 2009
Des Moines
Cause people hear what they want to hear....and I DON'T CONTROL the phones. I can't hang on anyone. If you're dumb on the air - Ken runs you. It's pretty easy...if you want to quote me...quote me correctly.

krustysponge

Apr 29, 2009
crapland
Well played Matt. Quit hanging up on people. You do seem to have trouble getting people to understand what you 'really' meant.

Yeah, I heard your ad on KXNO during 4-7, and I just can't shop at your place now because Giggles Perrault revels in bad things happening to the State of Iowa.

BTW, I wasn't the one you hung up on. Just wanted his opinion to be heard.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

If you don't like it don't listen. Is this a hard concept?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Cause people hear what they want to hear....and I DON'T CONTROL the phones. I can't hang on anyone. If you're dumb on the air - Ken runs you. It's pretty easy...if you want to quote me...quote me correctly.

People struggle with understanding this.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
I have a feeling that there are a lot of people listening right now because of all this conference talk and KXNO is the only choice but once it ends a lot of people won't come back. I admit that I've listened more lately but that's like 15 minutes compared to zero. Next week it will be back to zero. Back when Deace had the afternoon show I would listen all the time.

nickcyv

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 29, 2009
Glad people are not listening to mat the rat any longer. Email kxno and let them know where you stand. Sooner he is gone the better. He truly is a piece of scum.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Now that I've been introduced to 810 I haven't listened all but 15 minutes. It was one of the best decisions that I made. They actually care about the Big12 without acting like shock jocks. When the big12 looked like it was dissolving they actually sounded disappointed, not excited like some in this market.