Gobble, gobble, riddle robble...

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Hey CF friends! It's the day before a Holiday and this girl wants to have some fun! So...how about another addition for riddles...or really, anything you want to talk about is fair game! (well, almost anything :wink0st: )

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Two coins add up to 30 cents and one is not a nickel? What are they..

Just kidding. But reminds me of a hilarious Scrubs episode.

For those Scubs fans out there, new show tomorrow (I think). Great TV show. Doesn't get the respect it deserves.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
...three coins in a fountain each one seeking happiness...

not sure why, but your post made me think of that...

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
ok a riddle....

Two brothers we are, great burden we bear
By which we are bitterly pressed.
In truth we may say
We are full all the day
But empty we go to our rest.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Two coins add up to 30 cents and one is not a nickel? What are they..

Just kidding. But reminds me of a hilarious Scrubs episode.

For those Scubs fans out there, new show tomorrow (I think). Great TV show. Doesn't get the respect it deserves.

I *heart* Scrubs - I have all four of the season sets on DVD. I made my husband start watching it, and he's an addict now, too!

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I *heart* Scrubs - I have all four of the season sets on DVD. I made my husband start watching it, and he's an addict now, too!

So do you recall the riddle episode where JD asks Janitor the coin riddle? At the end, Janitor says "two guys with baseball bats destroyed your bike and one of them was not me." HAHA! Funny show.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
ok a riddle....

Two brothers we are, great burden we bear
By which we are bitterly pressed.
In truth we may say
We are full all the day
But empty we go to our rest.

wow...this is deep. let me drink my coffee and think.

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
So do you recall the riddle episode where JD asks Janitor the coin riddle? At the end, Janitor says "two guys with baseball bats destroyed your bike and one of them was not me." HAHA! Funny show.

Love Scrubs. Didn't start watching until this fall, now I can't go to bed without it. Remember the episode where Turc informs JD he can't see women with wedding rings on? "gift shop girl!" funny stuff:yes4lo:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA

I love that episode!! I knew exactly which episode, because it was just JD's way of getting Janitor off of his back for a few hours. I tell that joke to people when I want to do the same thing. :rofl8yi:

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I guess it is "Friday" so I'm allowed to spend large amounts of time messing around.

Building on the "I love *insert TV show here*" posts, how about a list of TV shows you watch or love. By the way, I am OBSESSED with watching TV show season on DVD instead of week to week on TV.

Shows I watch religiously
Nip/Tuck (been a fan since Season 1)
Lost (Just started watching it a month ago...seasons 1 and 2 and I'm not quite finished with Season 2 yet) Haven't seen Season 3.
Las Vegas
West Wing (Too bad it's over now) :sad9cd:

Shows I like
Mythbusters
Law & Order
Intervention
CSI

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I guess it is "Friday" so I'm allowed to spend large amounts of time messing around.

Building on the "I love *insert TV show here*" posts, how about a list of TV shows you watch or love. By the way, I am OBSESSED with watching TV show season on DVD instead of week to week on TV.

Lost (Just started watching it a month ago...seasons 1 and 2 and I'm not quite finished with Season 2 yet) Haven't seen Season 3.
Las Vegas

Shows I like
Mythbusters
Law & Order
Intervention
CSI

In no particular Order:
Scrubs
Daily Show
Colbert Report
Family Guy
Mythbusters
My name is Earl
The Office
ER
Numb3rs
I used to watch all the CSIs but I got tired of easily figured out plots and scooby doo endings.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006

Las Vegas

Shows I like
Mythbusters
Law & Order
Intervention
CSI

OOOH! I love this...perhaps more than the riddles...

RescueMe Another quality product on F/X
Grey's Anatomy Obsession doesn't quite cover it
What About Brian
Brothers and Sisters I didn't realize how much I love Sally Field and Calista Flockhart
The Office just started watching and wonder what I didn't sooner

Shows I like
The Bachelor--What??? I'm still a chick!
Sex and the City will stop to watch any rerun
Project Runway
Anything with Celeb gossip