Gobble, gobble, riddle robble...

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
So what do you people do for a living that allows you to spend as much time doing nothing as what I do?

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I guess it is "Friday" so I'm allowed to spend large amounts of time messing around.

Building on the "I love *insert TV show here*" posts, how about a list of TV shows you watch or love. By the way, I am OBSESSED with watching TV show season on DVD instead of week to week on TV.

Shows I watch religiously
Nip/Tuck (been a fan since Season 1)
Lost (Just started watching it a month ago...seasons 1 and 2 and I'm not quite finished with Season 2 yet) Haven't seen Season 3.
Las Vegas
West Wing (Too bad it's over now) :sad9cd:

Shows I like
Mythbusters
Law & Order
Intervention
CSI

I love:
The Office
My Name Is Earl
Scrubs
Sex and the City (I don't really like the girls, or the show, but the estrogen inside of me makes me watch it)
The Cosby Show reruns

I like:
Law & Order/SVU
CSI
Mythbusters
Fresh Prince of Bel Aire reruns
Futurama

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
OOOH! I love this...perhaps more than the riddles...

Shows I watch religiously
Nip/Tuck (been a fan since Season 1)
RescueMe Another quality product on F/X
Grey's Anatomy Obsession doesn't quite cover it
What About Brian
Brothers and Sisters I didn't realize how much I love Sally Field and Calista Flockhart
The Office just started watching and wonder what I didn't sooner

Shows I like
The Bachelor--What??? I'm still a chick!
Sex and the City will stop to watch any rerun
Project Runway
Anything with Celeb gossip

I keep hearing really good things about Rescue Me, I think I may watch those next. Oh yeah...I think it's Best Buy that is going to have The Office for $10 (I think it's season 1)

What did you think of Nip/Tuck last night? A lot better than last weeks I thought. And are you getting sick of the Dirt promo commercials too??

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
I like:
Fresh Prince of Bel Aire reruns

I pulled up to a house 'bout 7 or 8...I called to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later"...I looked at my kingdom I was finally there...to sit on my throne as the fresh prince of Bel Aire.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :biggrin9gp:

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
I keep hearing really good things about Rescue Me, I think I may watch those next. Oh yeah...I think it's Best Buy that is going to have The Office for $10 (I think it's season 1)

What did you think of Nip/Tuck last night? A lot better than last weeks I thought. And are you getting sick of the Dirt promo commercials too??

Nip/Tuck was good...but not great. Two weeks ago was the best episode all season. Did Brooke Shields look really old and wrinkly to you???

I am a bit tired of the Dirt promos...but I think the show looks good.

RescueMe is probably my favorite. I had never been a Denis Leary fan before, but he is an INCREDIBLE actor.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I pulled up to a house 'bout 7 or 8...I called to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later"...I looked at my kingdom I was finally there...to sit on my throne as the fresh prince of Bel Aire.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :biggrin9gp:

Every time I sing that song (and believe me, it's often), I have to do that little dumb head bob thing Will does at the end when he's knocking on the door. Eight-hour marathon last weekend...

Favorite FPOBA episode? The one where Carlton turns 21, he and Will go to Vegas, Carlton gambles away all of their money, and they do the dance-off. That dance kicks my butt every time.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Nip/Tuck was good...but not great. Two weeks ago was the best episode all season. Did Brooke Shields look really old and wrinkly to you???

I thought she got fat and old. She's f'ing crazy in the show though. Did you hear that Julie (Joely Richardson) is leaving the show after this season?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Every time I sing that song (and believe me, it's often), I have to do that little dumb head bob thing Will does at the end when he's knocking on the door. Eight-hour marathon last weekend...

LOL...I hate when he does that!!! I looks so dumb! :rofl8yi: :biggrin9gp:

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
LOL...I hate when he does that!!! I looks so dumb! :rofl8yi: :biggrin9gp:

Seriously!!! The rest of the intro is "tight" (okay, maybe not), but that just lames up the whole thing for me. Wait - his Day-Glo hat probably also does...

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Lost is the best show by far I've ever seen as far as the writing and creativity and suspense

Family guy is my fav. comedy and I love other shows like married with children, kids in the hall, home improvement, seinfeld, everybody loves raymond, simpsons, the war at home

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA

Favorite FPOBA episode? The one where Carlton turns 21, he and Will go to Vegas, Carlton gambles away all of their money, and they do the dance-off. That dance kicks my butt every time.

Chuck Norris once played Carlton for a whole episode and no one noticed.