Gobble, gobble, riddle robble...

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
I'm disappointed I missed out on this stimulating thread. To answer the first riddle...

Two coins add up to 30 cents and one is not a nickel? What are they...

It's a quarter and a nickel. The quarter is the one that is not a nickel.

Here's another.

A father and son get in a car wreck. They get rushed to the hospital and the father dies in surgery. The son is rushed into surgery and he's about to die unless they fix him up fast. The surgeon comes in and sees who is lying on the table. The surgeon doesn't do anything and the nurses ask the doctor "Why aren't you doing anything?" The doctor responds, "I can't do the surgery, he's my son." How can this happen?

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Here's another.

A father and son get in a car wreck. They get rushed to the hospital and the father dies in surgery. The son is rushed into surgery and he's about to die unless they fix him up fast. The surgeon comes in and sees who is lying on the table. The surgeon doesn't do anything and the nurses ask the doctor "Why aren't you doing anything?" The doctor responds, "I can't do the surgery, he's my son." How can this happen?

it's his mother...

thanks for playing!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
yeah, i've heard it before too...so i knew the answer!

well, since you're a late joiner...you can ask me one question free of charge.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
I don't want to waste my free question. This is a tough one. It's like being given a wish and you don't want to waste it. Do you know what I mean? Oh sh**, I think I just wasted my free question. Dammitt!!!!!!!

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
well, i don't have to answer...and you can ask a real one. or you can review the thread and see the few i did answer. most of it was about cycloneworld's bedroom colors.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Okay here I go, My Big Question. If you could be any type of Car, what type of Car would you be and why?

That was pretty lame.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
this makes me laugh! my friend jon just told me yesterday i am the toyota prius of women.

i'm not really a car girl...but i'm dependable, logical, and at times can be cute and trendy.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
no, i just don't like cars as they are a depreciating asset that constantly needs maintenence. a terrible investment of time and money. i just want a car to get me from point a to b. oh...and i always forget to change the oil....or even check it which makes my dad crazy!

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][FONT=arial,][FONT=arial,][FONT=arial,]It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first and follows after,
Ends life, kills laughter
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][FONT=arial,] This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][FONT=arial,][FONT=arial,][FONT=arial,]An eye in a blue face
Saw an eye in a green face.
'That eye is like to this eye'
Said the first eye,
'But in low place
Not in high plac
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][FONT=arial,][FONT=arial,]
[FONT=arial,]No-legs lay on one-leg, two legs sat near on three legs, four legs got some.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Help Support Us

Become a patron