Good interview of Coach Lutz

SwirlingFloater

Dec 19, 2008
West Des Moines
Great interview!

We are so fortunate to have Coach Lutz and a great head coach like Fred who is smart enough and confident enough to bring an experienced coach like Lutz onto the staff.

Cyclone Basketball has a bright future!

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Lutz is awesome. Between him and TJ, Fred's in good hands with his assistants. TJ will be a HC most likely someday. Lutz will probably get another shot at a mid-major as well. That's a lot of talent for Fred to learn from.

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
Apparently I have been missing Fred's show!
Can someone tell me when it is normally scheduled?
Is this featured on channel 5 with John?

Thank you for your time and attention.
GO CYCLONES :yes:

crash_zone

Apr 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, SD
I wish we had the money to throw at both assistant coaches. I'd love to see them at ISU for the foreseeable future (5+ years?), but I doubt it happens.

ItsCyence

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Sioux City
I'm sure Lutz will take another job down the road to get to victory 400. I am just happy that he is here now to help build ISU.

Cyclonefarmer

Mar 23, 2006
rural se North Carolina
why did he get fired from unc-charlotte? didn't he take them to a post season 4-5 years?
I believe it was 8- 5 NCAA and 3 NIT. If UNCC hadn't moved from C-USA to Atlantic 10 it may have been at least 2 more NITs- In C-USA they went to 5 NCAA and 1 NIT but when they moved to a lesser prestige conference they missed post season a couple times when they had decent a record.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Apparently I have been missing Fred's show!
Can someone tell me when it is normally scheduled?
Is this featured on channel 5 with John?

Thank you for your time and attention.
GO CYCLONES :yes:

The only time I caught it, it was on Mediacom connections (22?), and I believe that was on a Tuesday. Not sure if that was a replay or what.

clonez

Sep 14, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
The only time I caught it, it was on Mediacom connections (22?), and I believe that was on a Tuesday. Not sure if that was a replay or what.

This was from the first and only episode. I believe John said the next episode wont be until conference season starts, and then it will be weekly.

CYinPA

Oct 18, 2010
I wish we had the money to throw at both assistant coaches. I'd love to see them at ISU for the foreseeable future (5+ years?), but I doubt it happens.

Lutz should be here for at least four years. He is making mid-major money right now.