***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Agree. But I don't think he's had the time to heal. I'll start a list of 'dings' that he has: Low back, ankle, hamstring, any more?

Everybody is a little dinged, except maybe Boston? If Porzingis comes back ready to play, advantage again to Boston.

Myles Turner and Jalen Smith also 'questionable' for the Pacers, (both with back issues). That's not good.

tailbone was a new thing in NYN series from a fall

There was the one game where he was just kind of standing around as a decoy and clearly not ready to go. That's when the Knicks fans REALLY freaked out that he got the Olympic team spot over Brunson ignoring that he had identical PER on the season and was clearly better on the team last summer.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Agree. But I don't think he's had the time to heal. I'll start a list of 'dings' that he has: Low back, ankle, hamstring, any more?

Everybody is a little dinged, except maybe Boston? If Porzingis comes back ready to play, advantage again to Boston.

Myles Turner and Jalen Smith also 'questionable' for the Pacers, (both with back issues). That's not good.
Mathurin is the only Pacer on the injury report. I’ve watched the team all season because I live in Indiana and the games are on FSMW. I think this is the healthiest they have been in a long time. Boston is tough, but the series should be fun. Porzingis out helps.

Reactions: t-noah

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
ESPN countdown isn’t very good. I miss Shaq, Chuck, Ernie, and Kenny.

Chris Paul is visibly regretting sitting down with these maniacs.

Wilbon can't see any area where the Pacers might have any edge...they had the #1 offense and FG% in the NBA, their offense is probably a challenge for every team.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Mathurin is the only Pacer on the injury report. I’ve watched the team all season because I live in Indiana and the games are on FSMW. I think this is the healthiest they have been in a long time. Boston is tough, but the series should be fun. Porzingis out helps.
Porzingis out still? Yes that will help.

I'm waiting a few more minutes before I start watching. I love fast forwarding thru commercials!!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Not a bad quarter given they had four shots that were half way down and rattled out.

Much more worried about getting stops than pacers offense vs Boston defense.

Reactions: FerShizzle

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
The crowd is pretty quiet this game. Not as intense as the Knicks games so far.