***Official Pacers Playoff Thread***

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Even with Giannis I don’t think Bucks get past Indiana. Very flawed roster construction and questionable coaching. They blew it up the wrong way.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

I feel like a lot of casual fans are missing out not seeing these players.

- Edwards attacks the basket like we maybe haven't seen since MJ and Kobe, LBJ a few years but not consistently.

- Even most Cyclone fans don't realize the total player Hali has become.

- SGA could win the MVP and even as somewhat of Jokic fan I wouldn't argue against it.

Those three in particular are just amazingly fun to watch. The common denominator of why they aren't as well known as they should be is probably they are all small market.

Reactions: FerShizzle

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Even with Giannis I don’t think Bucks get past Indiana. Very flawed roster construction and questionable coaching. They blew it up the wrong way.

Even when they faced off full strength against each other Indy seemed like a bad matchup for them.

You could point to Indy's no playoff experience but I do think that mini tournament in Vegas gave them just a taste of it.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Yikes, got ugly fast. Lots of time and best scoring offense if they can get it on track but "playoff experience" maybe a real thing here for some of these young guys on Indy.

• Sad
Reactions: RezClone

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
200w.gif

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Other Cyclones in the playoffs:
Georges Niang with the Cleveland Cavaliers as a 4 seed will face the Orlando Magic
Monte Morris with the Timberwolves as the 3 seed will face the Suns
Our guys have a rich history of absolutely sucking in the postseason unfortunately.