Good Iowa jokes. They're pretty funny.

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
heh heh so I was driving through Cedar Rapids tonight... saw a Hawkeye liscence plate that said "Sack 'Em"

Guess he must be really proud about working at Hy-Vee after graduating from Iowa

Ryan Kock

Dec 1, 2006
Hawk Joke

If there are 4 Iowa fotball players in a car, who's driving?

THE COPS:biglaugh::biglaugh:

whirlybirds

Oct 25, 2007
Knoxville, IA
Re: Hawk Joke

A man walked into a doctor's office. The doctor looked him over and diagnosed him with cancer. The doctor then said that the man only has 1 year to live. The man asked what he could do to make his life any longer. The doctor said, "Well, you could become an Iowa Hawkeye fan because that will be the longest year of your life."

CyQOut

Aug 13, 2007
How many ISU fans does it take to change a light bulb at JTS?

1, because JTS is so small, it's a one man job!

Thank you, I'll be here all week!:wink:

Q: How many Iowa fans does it take to make a witty retort?

A: I don't know, I'm still waiting for one.

P.S. Southern, retort means comeback.

CloneCubbie

Sep 14, 2007
Gods Country (Ames), Iowa
On Monday morning Ms. Southernhawk started class by telling her first grade students about her weekend at Kinnick watching the Hawks (probably lose). She kept on about how much she liked the Hawkeyes and how great it was to watch them play. She asked all of her students who liked the Hawkeyes to raise thier hands. All of the children, excited to be like thier teacher, quickly raised thier hands.

All but one.

The teacher, who was a little confused, asked Billy why he didn't like the Hawks. Billy said that he liked the Cyclones! The teacher asked why. Billy said, "My mom is a Cyclone, my Dad is a Cyclone, and my Sister is a Cyclone!!". The teacher was a little upset at this and asked Billy, "Well, what if your Mom was idiot, your father was a drug dealer, and your sister was a prostitue??" Billy sat back and thought about the question and then said, "We'll, then I guess I'd be a Hawkeye!"

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
One typical day in Iowa City an English 101 class was in session. The TA asks the class "what comes after a sentance?" Instantly 4 Hawkeye athletes jump to their feet and shout in unison, "THE APPEAL!!!"

3 Hawkeyes walked into a bar. The Cyclone ducked.

How many freshman Hawkeye athletes does it take to change a lightbulb?
None - it's a senior level class.

How many Hawkeyes does it take to change a lightbulb?
None - the box didn't come with instructions.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
Re: Hawk Joke

If there are 4 Hawkeye football players in the car. Who's Driving?

THE COPS:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

badpost.jpg