• D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Need to run this again with at least an A+ option. This is leadership at an exceptional level. ISU is a respected, wanted, valuable, and trusted member of a premier athletic conference. Remember where we were 10 years ago? 5? Amazing.

PickSix

Aug 25, 2013
The grill him about the media seats at the BBall championship game. :rolleyes:
That part I could have gone without. How entitled do you have to be to complain about free food and free tickets at the best conference tourney in the country???

I've listened to a bunch of these episodes and that's the only time I've ever rolled my eyes at Marchand.

Reactions: SolterraCyclone

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
That was a good interview. Nothing earth shattering, but kind of confirms a lot of what I thought based on his prior comments and statements (he really IS transparent in that way).

He really is focused on business aspects, growing revenue. Also the strategic vision to push basketball. The Big12 #1 strength is undervalued yet in a market that is growing faster than football. It's obvious really to push that product strategy, but he actually sees it and is doing things with it.

Reactions: PickSix and Cloneon

CyGuy5

Dec 4, 2013
Kansas City
Seeing Texas fans worry about getting screwed by the Big 12 officials is hilarious. The rest of us have been screwed at the benefit of Texas for years

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron