Has there been any public reporting of ISU athletes and NIL money received?

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This question is being posed because the Iowa Hawkeye lineman donated $30,000 from whatever NIL deal he had. So, if a non-ball handling position is pulling in $30k+ I think we are all interested in how our guys are being compensated
Describing him as a non-ball handler is a little misleading. He's arguably the best o-lineman in the country, a native Iowan, and probably the most popular player on that team with the fans.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
This question is being posed because the Iowa Hawkeye lineman donated $30,000 from whatever NIL deal he had. So, if a non-ball handling position is pulling in $30k+ I think we are all interested in how our guys are being compensated

He's literally the best center that the college game has produced in two decades. 'The Iowa Hawkeye lineman' is disingenuous at best.

NIL isn't the cash cow that everybody thought it would be, at least yet anyway.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
They aren't being compensated by the school, so it's not really any of our business what they're "making." You can be as interested as you want but unless you're also interested in paying then all you can do is hope.

• Dumb
Reactions: 8bitnes

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
They aren't being compensated by the school, so it's not really any of our business what they're "making." You can be as interested as you want but unless you're also interested in paying then all you can do is hope.

Let me explain this so the thread quits going in circles. You confuse interested with entitled. I am interested in what they make as is the OP. I am not entitled to know what they make. I am well aware of the difference and don't need a rando trying to tell me to mind my business.

• Winner
Reactions: khardbored

CyLyte2

Dec 3, 2020
He's literally the best center that the college game has produced in two decades. 'The Iowa Hawkeye lineman' is disingenuous at best.

Hyperbole much.

Reactions: exCYtable

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
Describing him as a non-ball handler is a little misleading. He's arguably the best o-lineman in the country, a native Iowan, and probably the most popular player on that team with the fans.
He also handles the ball every play. Technically.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam

IDK about best in the last 2 decades, might not be the best in the last two years. Creed Humphrey has that title until proven otherwise IMO