Hatred for the Big 12

runbikeswim

Oct 23, 2014
So right now on ESPN they have Joey Galloway and Kirk Herbstreit just ragging and ragging on the Big 12 defenses and how awful they are. It's just disgusting because they are both Ohio State grads and they have nobody else on the panel. They were showing videos of OU vs. Okie State, and on nearly every highlight the WRs were covered really well, but the passes were just perfect. It's not like there wasn't anyone within 10 yds of them.

And doesn't Herbie realize what an awful Iowa offense just put up on his beloved Buckeyes? Talk about horrible defense.

I'm just getting really sick of ESPN and all their cronies, none of which played in the Big 12, just ragging on the Big 12 each and every single year and how they don't deserve to have a team in the playoff. And not only does ESPN not have anyone in support of the Big 12, but the CFP committee rarely does either. It's such a scam.

I agree with you totally about ESPN, but I think the committee is pretty balanced with only one AD from each power 5, plus a couple non power 5s

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
The eye test is great, makes your defenses look outstanding when playing HS offenses. :oops:

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Ohio State fans are slightly better than A&M fans, but they're still pretty damn obnoxious.

• Agree
Reactions: skibumspe

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Dear ESPN,

Are you saying the XII conference, the
conference that allowed the fewest points scored per bowl game last year, has the worst and most horrible defenses of all the conferences?

Also, are your dicks as big as egos? If so, please go f*** yourselves.

Sincerely,

Tubby Derp Hok

• Funny
Reactions: CySmurf and NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I had a co-worker come in Monday and ask about ISU..I talked about how it doesn't get much easier and he talked about how OU and OSU didn't play any defense.

I couldn't argue because I think they both did play bad defense in their game, but also pointed out that apparently Ohio State doesn't either after Saturday.

ISU, TCU, and Texas all play straight up defense and it shows in how they've all slowed down high performing offenses.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
ESPN has a contract with the SEC. The SEC knows that the B1G is zero threat to them. Now the Big 12 is really starting to scare them though. Only natural they would slime our conference name every chance they get.

• Funny
Reactions: YeahBuddy

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Just win and all this bullish!7 will fade away. It’s that simple.
They did, when OU dominated the Big Ten's darling on their home field.

The QB play is atrocious in the Big Ten and has been for a long time. That's why they can't score on each other. JT Barrett is the cream of the crop. I'd put him behind Mayfield, Rudolph, Hill, Grier.

Reactions: helechopper

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
All these losers had such a hard on for the big 12 imploding and now they’ve got little tiny baby blue balls. Pretty pathetic.

Reactions: SolarGarlic

veteran4cy

Nov 13, 2012
Ankeny
Lincoln Riley had a great answer to the no defense thing. His reply was that ok didn't have any problems moving the ball or scoring on the sec defenses the last couple times. Or stopping their offenses.

Reactions: bos