Heisman voting-

Gordyo5

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 3, 2007
Glenwood, Ia
pretty neat site. Suh is on top right now, which would be cool and in all actuality he probably is the most outstanding player in prospective of his position. I would love to see him win it.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
IF I could I would vote for SUH that man is an animal, but doubt a d-lineman will win it

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I looked on the website list of voters they know about and lost a great bit of respect for the Heisman.

Sean Keeler gets a vote!

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
With the way that Suh treated texas this weekend, he is the most deserving player of the trophy in the past 5 years.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I hope they at least invite Tebow. This would look good in a suit and tie...

Tim-Tebow-crying-video.jpg

becrisgreg

Apr 11, 2006
Omaha
Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is that ANYONE other the DKLFJSLKDFJHSF Suh to win the Heisman this year.

Nothing personal against him. He is a GREAT, GREAT football player and seems to be a decent kid, but not such a hot driver after having a few pops at 2 in the morning. In fact Santa, I believe afdadlkfjlks to be the most worthy of this award. However, the collective Nebraska fan base is already insufferable enough. This would only add to their entitlement of greatness, order restored, etc. And this doesn't even mention mention the classlessness of their coaching staff (see article for proof Omaha.com - The Omaha World-Herald: Big Red Today - Heartbreaker's haze sees anger and confusion). Giving this award to afadklfjlak will only prolong the inevitable pending "Woody Hayes Moment" that is sure to befall on the 'skers.

I know I am asking for a lot. You already delivered the greatest present I ever dreamed of on October the 24th. But I was hoping to get 12 months of joy out of that. Hearing all of the Bugeaters crow and strut about a Defensive Lineman winning the most prestigious award in football will take that away from me. I would rather them complain and rant about the "second" on the clock, talk about getting robbed of a Championship, and about how they completely outplayed Texas even though they gave up twice as many yards, and first downs.

So Santa, please let Toby Garehart win the Heisman, as anyone voting for a Nebraska player should be ashamed of themselves.

Last edited:

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
I looked on the website list of voters they know about and lost a great bit of respect for the Heisman.

Sean Keeler gets a vote!

He already voted Suh #1, Spiller #2 and Gerhart #3.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
My choices:

1. Spiller - I believe he is by far the most electrifying player in college football.
2. Suh
3. McCoy
4. Ingram
5. Tebow

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I'd vote for Gerhart. Suh is a great player. One of the best DL I've seen in college. But I'd rather watch Gerhart truck LBs (never mind what he inflicts on DBs). Lots of guys sack the QB, but not many (anyone else since Earl Campbell?) run like Gerhart.