Hello All

K

KFitzy87

The $300 a month to use this site is well worth it if you get at least 25 posts in on an average day.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Added an avatar as requested. Still learning all the ins and outs.

I am not a troll, just didn't look up the spelling ahead of time, and I'm an engineer, I suck at spelling. Ha.

There's lots of ISU engineers on this board, that's what makes it so dynamic, fast-moving, timely, insightful and basically a great site. There's definitely a lot of high-brow, intelligent discussions that go on here (i.e. can an airplane take off from an exercise treadmill). Of course, I'm prejudiced being an ISU engineer myself.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
There's lots of ISU engineers on this board, that's what makes it so dynamic, fast-moving, timely, insightful and basically a great site. There's definitely a lot of high-brow, intelligent discussions that go on here (i.e. can an airplane take off from an exercise treadmill). Of course, I'm prejudiced being an ISU engineer myself.

I usually feel that the rest of us elevate the engineers into special things like using words in sentences and expressing thoughts without grunts and numbers. That's not an easy thing to accomplish.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I usually feel that the rest of us elevate the engineers into special things like using words in sentences and expressing thoughts without grunts and numbers. That's not an easy thing to accomplish.

chuckle.......grunt, #

TedFlintKansas

Mar 5, 2009
thetailgatesociety.com
I just joined Cyclone Fanatic as I was reading the forums almost daily, especially in the college basketball section, I felt it was time I joined. I am a 2011 graduate of Iowa State and wish I would have followed the sports more while there, but our teams were terrible while I attended. Now that we have Rhodes and Hoiberg I'm stoked to see where our team ends up. I currently live in KC and have to deal with K-state and KU fans so it's nice to have these forums and still be connected to Ames.

With all that said I end with. GO CYCLONES!:smile:

Jesus I vouch for a guy and he can't even spell Rhoads right, SMH

Help Support Us

Become a patron