Hello

guacamole7

Feb 4, 2010
Hello,
First post on CF. I'm a (former) long-time member at Cyclone Report but have decided that it's not worth $100 to be part of a toxic message board community. Also, based on the articles/interviews/content, this site appears to have the upper edge. That being said, I have nothing bad to say about Paul Clark. He's a class act and I enjoy his articles. At the end of the day, you are paying for the message board over there and it's just not worth it anymore.

Last edited:

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Good choice. We have coupons and everything. Just ask CycloneErik (did I spell that right?)

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
You did. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

You should get an extra coupon just for that. A real one, not that MoreCowbell one:smile:

Hers is okay. I have space on my wall next to the MBB team poster.

abcguyks

Apr 11, 2006
Olathe
Welcome aboard. I left other boards due to the same reason. Hard to put up with Cyclone fans who seem to hate the Cyclones.

Not sure why you like it here as this board as become the same way over the past few months. It is looking more and more like CSR every day.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Welcome Aboard...I'm pretty sure most people here don't hate the Cyclones, although it can sometimes be hard to tell.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Not sure why you like it here as this board as become the same way over the past few months. It is looking more and more like CSR every day.

Please ignore the man behind the curtain. He is of no consequence to you.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Welcome to CF. There aren't as many personal attacks among posters on this board compared to CR. You'll enjoy it.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Hello,
First post on CF. I'm a (former) long-time member at Cyclone Report but have decided that it's not worth $100 to be part of a toxic message board community. Also, based on the articles/interviews/content, this site appears to have the upper edge. That being said, I have nothing bad to say about Paul Clark. He's a class act and I enjoy his articles. At the end of the day, you are paying for the message board over there and it's just not worth it anymore.
Welcome aboard! However, I must warn you that it does get a bit toxic here also, but not as bad as CR. The toxicity level does keep increasing but the mods here are more active in keeping things in hand (the mods here are great by the way). :yes:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Welcome aboard! However, I must warn you that it does get a bit toxic here also, but not as bad as CR. The toxicity level does keep increasing but the mods here are more active in keeping things in hand (the mods here are great by the way). :yes:

Awwww. Somebody gets a gold star today. :wink:

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
Hello,
Do I know you?