ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Happy Monday Fanatics -

I am always trying to make CF a better site.

Over the past year, we've added radio shows, podcasts, contributors (like Ben Bruns, Brent Blum, Austen Arnaud, WBB coverage with Ian Smith) etc.

Those are all things that we have added in attempt to make this the best fan site in America.

But again, I want your feedback. What do you like? What do you want more of? That type of stuff. If you reply to this thread, please keep it on topic with serious feedback. Thanks a lot for your time. Have a great week!

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I have said it a few times, but I would like an opt-in feature where you can have Politics and in-state rivals on my main page. I realize I'm in the minority of people here who want this on their front page, but I would think an opt in feature would be do-able.

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
1. I appreciate when you have the written out version of the interviews. I don't like having to sit and listen to them, I'd prefer to read them quickly.

2. All the contributors are great. I especially liked Ben Bruns' insight during the football season. It would be awesome to get someone of that type of knowledge and insight to occasionally do something during basketball season.

3. During the summer, I liked the emails with the note from John Walters. What happened to those?

4. I'm looking forward to yaman doing the write-ups on football recruits when they sign. I'm a football recruiting junkie and can't get enough recruiting info.

Trainer

Oct 20, 2009
1. I appreciate when you have the written out version of the interviews. I don't like having to sit and listen to them, I'd prefer to read them quickly.

2. All the contributors are great. I especially liked Ben Bruns' insight during the football season. It would be awesome to get someone of that type of knowledge and insight to occasionally do something during basketball season.

3. During the summer, I liked the emails with the note from John Walters. What happened to those?

4. I'm looking forward to yaman doing the write-ups on football recruits when they sign. I'm a football recruiting junkie and can't get enough recruiting info.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
1) Fix the mobile site bug where quoted text runs toghether with the rest of the post.

2) A donation level that would hide all ads, like Weather Underground does. The ads are really dragging down the page load times. Does anybody actually look at those ads that are that are two or three page-scrolls down? I didn't even realize ads were down there until I started to track down the slow page loads.

UNIGuy4Cy

Nov 11, 2009
I would like a place on here where we could buy, sell, and trade. I know other people have discussed it, but I think it would be cool.

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
1.) ipod app

2.) seperate recruiting thread page thing

3.) not a Thunder fan but you still don't have them in the list for favorite NBA team

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006

All of these but especially this

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
A conference Realignment forum that could be hidden just like In-state Rivals and Politics.

AlleyAddict

Jan 19, 2010
Ames
i would like it if the betting threads didnt pop up in the main page. the guy that makes them can do them ten at a time and push everything else off the main page.

Cydog04

Jan 18, 2011
I like the MVP and 3 up 3 down for the games. Seems youv gotten away from this part of the time.

And Id like more about new recruits. People weve signed and how they are doing, people we are looking at, and breakdowns on how good recruits could be. Just more about recruits in general.

NebrClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Happy Monday Fanatics -

I am always trying to make CF a better site.

Over the past year, we've added radio shows, podcasts, contributors (like Ben Bruns, Brent Blum, Austen Arnaud, WBB coverage with Ian Smith) etc.

Those are all things that we have added in attempt to make this the best fan site in America.

But again, I want your feedback. What do you like? What do you want more of? That type of stuff. If you reply to this thread, please keep it on topic with serious feedback. Thanks a lot for your time. Have a great week!

Lock old threads, so several months or year old threads are not brought back to life. Let them start a new thread.

An option on all forums to opt out would be fantastic.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Lock old threads, so several months or year old threads are not brought back to life. Let them start a new thread.

Why? Most of the time the same exact stuff is regurgitated?

And I can't believe no one has mentioned bring back negative rep! :wink:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Why? Most of the time the same exact stuff is regurgitated?

And I can't believe no one has mentioned bring back negative rep! :wink:

Negative rep (no :jimlad: intended)

I also like the written out articles vs. video or audio.

I seem to be the only one, but I'd like to see a locked debate thread where you can challenge another poster to debate a particular issue, and allow people to vote on the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron