Hi Everybody!

IowaState4Life

Jul 31, 2011
Hello, everybody, just stopping by and saying hello. Graduated Iowa State last year and have always been a fan of the site, but never joined. Looking forward to some good conversations!

Go Cyclones!

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

UNIClone

Apr 10, 2006
dr_nick_riviera.jpg

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Hello, everybody, just stopping by and saying hello. Graduated Iowa State last year and have always been a fan of the site, but never joined. Looking forward to some good conversations!

Go Cyclones!
Welcome to the site!

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines

Go Cyclones!

WARNING!

This place can become addictive.

BEWARE!

Your time is not your own, from this day forward.

WELCOME!

(You'll love it here.)

Go Cyclones:yes:

C

CyBer

I suggest starting a "when will we bowl in the south endzone" thread to make some friends. And then progress to a "The Big 12 is going to collapse" thread to make sure people know you can bring quality threads here. It also helps if you make sure that you post that our new scoreboard just wasn't what you were expecting.

This is a great way to make new friends here on Cyclone Fanatic. If you need anymore tips, just shoot me a PM.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
2 posts and the banhammer? Damn..

What was the other one?

If someone needed a psych/sociology project, they could study out the lifespan of posters that start these threads to introduce themselves as opposed to ones that start by posting in some discussion thread.

This may sound terrible to some, but I see someone start a thread to introduce themselves, and I assume that they'll be gone by the end of the week, if not much sooner.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
What was the other one?

If someone needed a psych/sociology project, they could study out the lifespan of posters that start these threads to introduce themselves as opposed to ones that start by posting in some discussion thread.

This may sound terrible to some, but I see someone start a thread to introduce themselves, and I assume that they'll be gone by the end of the week, if not much sooner.

that's because 9 times out of 10, they are duplicates of banned users who can't resist the urge to crow a little bit about creating a new account. It's the easiest way to get the Eye of Sauron pointing in your direction.