Hi eveyone

true2isu

Dec 24, 2011
NE Iowa
Hi everyone

Have been addicted to CF for last several months.
I live in middle of Hawkeye-ville and my ISU friends do not live close by
so its been great to read your posts for instant analysis and celebrating.

Also hooked me up to great links to interesting ISU articles I would not have found
otherwise.

I hadn't been to a ISU football game in 10 years, but CF got me motivated to go to Texas, Kansas, and thankfully the Oklahoma State game!!!!!! (Unbelievable. Got up at 4:00am to go to work, left work and barely make it for kickoff, got home at 2:30am and still could not sleep}

I have you guys to thank for all of it.

Last edited:

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
so its been great to read your posts for instant anlysis and celebrating.

Also hooked me up to great links to interesting ISU articles I would not have found
otherwise.

I hadn't been to a ISU football game in 10 years, but CF got me motivated to go to Texas, Kansas, and thankfully the Oklahoma State game!!!!!! (Unbelievable. Got up at 4:00am to go to work, left work and barely make it for kickoff, got home at 2:30am and still could not sleep}

CF - It sucks you in and pretty soon you are addicted. In a good way.

jcats322

Oct 6, 2007
West Des Moines
To those who say this board makes no difference. We sold three football tickets that would not have otherwise been sold! In your face!:smile:

Splendid

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
Re: Hi everyone

so its been great to read your posts for instant anlysis and celebrating.

otherwise.

It's good having you participate on CF and going to the games. I've been a ticket holder since the mid 70's and this year was the most exciting yet. Between PR signing a new contract, Jamie's new jumbo tron and John Walters calls there is so much to look forward to!

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Welcome to a fellow 'stuck in Hawkeyeville' Cyclone. Not sure if you've noticed, but it seems to me that their mouths have stayed shut a little more this year. Let's keep it up!

true2isu

Dec 24, 2011
NE Iowa
I meant to say
-Hi everyone!

So much for my proofreading.
You will need to get used to this.
Typing not so good.

aauummm

May is National Walking Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I meant to say
-Hi everyone!

So much for my proofreading.
You will need to get used to this.
Typing not so good.
You can go back and correct your spelling in the title of your original post if you want to. Just click on your post and in the lower right hand corner of your post hit the red button that says "edit". Your original post will then be available to edit including the title if you wish.

Welcome! Warning: there is no known way to recover from addiction to CycloneFanantic. You are doomed. Go Cyclones!