"Horns down" 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct?!?!

MntneerLegion

Dec 16, 2011
Despite the fact that our team kicked your team all over the field, I'm not feeling particularly generous toward your undisciplined players OR your ******* of a coach. So I guess it's just trickling downhill onto the fanbase. Sue me.

Ya, your guys abused us. And as I said it hurts. Who knows what could have been.

At least you're willing to admit you're rude to people who have nothing to do with behavior you don't like. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Ya, your guys abused us. And as I said it hurts. Who knows what could have been.

At least you're willing to admit you're rude to people who have nothing to do with behavior you don't like. Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
You're here on our board whining. Who has the problem?

• Dislike
Reactions: flycy and Macloney

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I remember when Mac Brown complained to the Big 12 commissioner's office about it. I think a bunch of Oklahoma players were doing it in a team photo

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
I was in Jack Trice the first time WVU made an appearance. Geno Smith came on the field with some other player and made a very deliberate intentional display of negativity as he paraded by the student section in the pregame warm up. It was deliberate, juvenile and embarrassing. The atmosphere that Holgo allows within the team is obvious and a reflection of his attitude. The laughable whining of possible physical harm due to the fan's rushing the field exposed him for what he is, a sore loser. And, by the way, we were in Morgantown at last years game and couldn't have had a better experience. The tailgating is similar to Ames and the fans are very hospitable. We had many thank us for coming before and after the game....which has never happened at other Big 12 sites.

Reactions: isutrevman

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

Your fanbase, your coach, and your team are trashy as ****.

However, you seem to be an exception.

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
If we get an unsportsmanlike I want it to be because Hakeem does a Marshawn Lynch hold my diiiiiiiiiiick going into the end zone.
I prefer this Marshawn Lynch celebration

• Funny
Reactions: Doc

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This!

I'll guarantee TU isn't called for unsportsmanlike when they give the horns up in opponent's stadiums. Anyone ever seen that called, ever?

By the way I hate you guys. We could've had a special season.

Props given on your post FDC.

Not our fault your team sucked ass when they played us at Jack Trice... check that. ISU dominated every facet of that game, so it kinda was our fault WV sucked ass in that game.

• Agree
Reactions: CRcyclone6

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
One side note to all of this. I have really appreciated the way the Cyclone FB team represents the university on and off the field. I see very little taunting, no over zealous celebrations, etc. Guys go out, make plays, celebrate for a few seconds and get back to the line or get off the field.

Guess it is the fans that need to work on being more professional.

Last edited:

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
One side note to all of this. I have really appreciated the way the Cyclone FB team represents the university on and off the field. I see very little tainting, no over zealous celebrations, etc. Guys go out, make plays, celebrate for a few seconds and get back to the line or get off the field.

Guess it is the fans that need to work on being more professional.

You've seen some of our players doing this? :confused:

• Funny
Reactions: Acylum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron