"Horns down" 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct?!?!

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
taunt.

However, Butler has certainly tainted some DBs:

taint: a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance.
Use the Urban Dictionary to understand how any given word will be understood on CF. They define taint *slightly* differently.

Edit: damn it, I said "the" Urban Dictionary. Oh well, not changing it just calling myself on it.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloneG

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
He has the same entitled attitude as the rest of that program. It's a perfect match. These comments, plus him going after Gundy on the field like a mad man last week, plus him taunting the Mizzou QB in last year's bowl game. Not very mature for a head coach.

I was just going to post this exact thing. Herman is perfect for Texas because they both feel they are entitled.

• Agree
Reactions: JBone84

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
This is actually a really interesting development - will WVU receive an apology letter for the 2 penalties, or will Texas now be flagged for the gesture?

I hope we get some kind of ruling on what is/isn’t allowed just in time for ISU playing on the LHN. On the one hand, I don’t think Campbell will want our players getting in Texas players faces, but then I’m reminded of the way ISU played at OU last year (planting the flag and “who’s your daddy?” directed at Baker Mayfield).

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
He has the same entitled attitude as the rest of that program. It's a perfect match. These comments, plus him going after Gundy on the field like a mad man last week, plus him taunting the Mizzou QB in last year's bowl game. Not very mature for a head coach.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
This is just an unfair competitive advantage for Texas. How do you similarly taunt other schools? Guns out and point to pistol pete? Spin around in circles like a cyclone?

• Funny
Reactions: CySmurf

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
One side note to all of this. I have really appreciated the way the Cyclone FB team represents the university on and off the field. I see very little taunting, no over zealous celebrations, etc. Guys go out, make plays, celebrate for a few seconds and get back to the line or get off the field.

Guess it is the fans that need to work on being more professional.

Montgomery is the poster child for doing it right! Really respect that guy!

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Idk lots of talking heads have that game circled. ISU been getting mad love on ESPN of late. They will have to call this one fair.

except for the play-by-play guys during the Texas-WV and OU/TT games who continously said the the winners of those games would be playing inthe Big12 championship. There was all kinds of motivational material for CMC uttered during those broadcasts..