I am the Wallruss

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.

Wallruss64

Feb 5, 2009
Monticello, IA
I finally got an internet faster than dial-up. So I decided now is the best time to start posting here. I've been visiting this site since last summer and I have been very amused by all of the analysis and everything else that is discussed on this site. By the way when I got my email for the final part of registration there was an email for snuggies so I figured that has to be an omen for good things to come from this site.:jimlad:

Just a little about me I live in the heart of hawk country and take my share of crap from all of their fans. I grew up an Iowa fan but my brother started going to ISU in 2000 and thats when I started following the Cyclones. I consider myself a devoted fan and can't think of any better way to spend a day than to watch ISU compete in whatever they are doing. Sorry for the long post but I look forward to writing more and putting my 2 cents in. Whatever that is worth

SgtPepper

Jan 6, 2009
It's wonderful to be here,
It's certainly a thrill.
You're such a lovely audience,
We'd like to take you home with us,
We'd love to take you home.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron