I hesitate to post this article ...

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Two out of 3 'aint bad, little buddy. You may become the trifecta like Surly some day.
Still have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever been to Manhattan? All I said is the drive is more scenic and they have more fishing opportunities. If you're getting triggered by that I don't know what to tell you.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Still have no idea what you're talking about. Have you ever been to Manhattan? All I said is the drive is more scenic and they have more fishing opportunities. If you're getting triggered by that I don't know what to tell you.
I have been to both Manhattans. I have nothing in particular against the one in Kansas. I'm just failing to see what this all has to do with the Big 12 Conference subforum of the College Sports Forum--that's all.

• Funny
Reactions: BigCyFan

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
I have been to both Manhattans. I have nothing in particular against the one in Kansas. I'm just failing to see what this all has to do with the Big 12 Conference subforum of the College Sports Forum--that's all.
It probably has nothing to do with it. I was just bored and pulled up this thread and decided to comment on it since I've been there numerous times.

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
Ames MSA area is 2,960 km2 and population density is 42.63/km2

Manhattan MSA area is 4,753 km2 and population density is 28.18/km2

Surly likes to **** measure when he feels its to hisserher advantage and disguises it as ‘just information’.
This ^^ is your typical child's response. Read the opening post. It's a compliment to Ames and MHK metropolitan area growth, nothing else.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
This ^^ is your typical child's response. Read the opening post. It's a compliment to Ames and MHK metropolitan area growth, nothing else.
Because it will surely cause some here to see it wrong. What it shows is that Ames and Manhattan are more alike than our land grant detractors would like to admit, both fast growing.

Perhaps you could point out the compliment in there?

Reactions: SerenityNow

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Because it will surely cause some here to see it wrong. What it shows is that Ames and Manhattan are more alike than our land grant detractors would like to admit, both fast growing.

Perhaps you could point out the compliment in there?

He can't do that because he is only really here to get a rise out of people to make himself feel better.

"Dear, I'm wading in over at that ridiculous Cyclone Fanatic Website to battle those heathens for a bit. Iowa rubes. Tee hee. I'll tell them it's a compliment and nothing else."

Last edited:

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
He can't do that because he is only really here to get a rise out of people to make himself feel better.

"Dear, I'm wading in over at that ridiculous Cyclone Fanatic Website to battle those heathens for a bit. Iowa rubes. Tee hee. I'll tell them it's a compliment and nothing else."
I don't have the time, patience, nor crayons to explain this further to you but it's been a pleasure to meet you - the poster child of the pro-choice movement.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
And who is the false fan here?

I responded early to your post, gave my opinion, and later my reasons. You ignored both. And now you throw shade on me? (pun intended)