I love watching deion sanders lose

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Oof, that happened? I didn't actually watch the game, just saw the score. I guess my thread title should have said "I love seeing deion lose in the box score on Sunday mornings"

Yes it did it was a spectacularly poor decision. Turn down the point you already made, fumble on the conversion and give up a safety. But they got the W in the end.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I actually am impartial to Deion. I don’t mind him but I don’t love him either. I think he’s good for college football from an interest standpoint because he’s not just boring coach speak.

You need polarizing people when this is ultimately an entertainment process.

And college football is kind of boring right now so someone with his personality is good imo.

He's ALWAYS had the personality and imo is just being who he is.

Someone brought up Lane Kiffin earlier; that's someone who imo has seemed to try to hard to be controversial or something and was just kind of a doosh canoe. Seeing someone like him lose after throwing shade in a presser was more satisfying.

Deion might talk a lot (although iirc he was never really malicious or anything toward opponents as a player, just flashy on himself) but has it really been at other teams?

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I still don't mind Deion, he just loves to hear himself talk. I do love seeing the team lose though, they were so cocky after those first couple of wins.

The CU player on film yelling at the Oregon team something like 'I'm going to kill you' during warm ups before Oregon basically could have hung 70 on them was legendary.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
I have nothing against him really, but when you run your mouth that much, you damn well better back it up. He said he was the best coach in college football. Called out any reporter that questioned him. Well coach, your team just ran for -7 yards against Oregon st. Negative 7 yards. "We comin'"

Edit: I guess I proved I have something against him. It's his mouth in conjunction with being mediocre to this point.
I'm guessing you must be getting ready for church service this beautiful Sunday morning and you thought to yourself, let's just get this off my chest before I go and worship our Savior Lord Jesus Christ...

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Oof, that happened? I didn't actually watch the game, just saw the score. I guess my thread title should have said "I love seeing deion lose in the box score on Sunday mornings"
It was even worse, Oregon State went for two to go up 19 instead of 18, fumbled, and Colorado returned it to get 2 points themselves. So instead of kicking the point to go up 21-3, it was 20-5.

Didn’t make a difference, of course, but still a head scratcher. Wasn’t Oregon State the same coaching staff that tried a hopeless fake field goal at the end of the first half last week, only to end up losing by 3 in the end?

• Wow
Reactions: Letterkenny

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
It was even worse, Oregon State went for two to go up 19 instead of 18, fumbled, and Colorado returned it to get 2 points themselves. So instead of kicking the point to go up 21-3, it was 20-5.

Didn’t make a difference, of course, but still a head scratcher. Wasn’t Oregon State the same coaching staff that tried a hopeless fake field goal at the end of the first half last week, only to end up losing by 3 in the end?

And they went for 2 AFTER hitting the extra point. There was a penalty and instead of declining it, they went for 2.

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
If I was the o line for them, I would intentionally not block for a series after the way he disrespected them. Hopefully knocking his punk ***** kid out of the game.

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
His record is not the best but he took over absolute garbage. It will be fun to see how he does the next few years
This is so true. Yeah they have been humbled the last month and change here but they are light years from where they were last year. Colorado was Kansas of old level last year.

Reactions: Drew0311

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Over the top arrogance is always annoying. I just tune him and his team out at this point, but will be harder to do when we start playing them.

I'll be pretty shocked if he's still there in two seasons. Has the '24 conference slate been announced?

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
It would be pretty funny after the way the season started if they don't even make a bowl game
I think that’s likely. Colorado has four wins and their remaining games are at home against a surprisingly good Arizona, at Washington State, and at Utah. Starting 3-0 and finishing 1-8 is not great. Though they did have a very difficult schedule this year.

Reactions: Letterkenny

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think that’s likely. Colorado has four wins and their remaining games are at home against a surprisingly good Arizona, at Washington State, and at Utah. Starting 3-0 and finishing 1-8 is not great. Though they did have a very difficult schedule this year.

The Pac 12 surprised on their way out.

It's the most interesting conference to watch and it's not particularly close.

• Agree
Reactions: Nothingman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron