Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
I found Roger Sprague!

roger.jpg
[/IMG]

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Have you ever noticed that we've never seen Roger and "Tommy from Des Moines" in the same place at the same time? I'm just saying that it might not be a coincidence.

:biglaugh:

Has this turned into the thread that will never end? :wink:

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Honestly, I'd like to see every school he's made his presence felt at, all make up shirts for next year. How great would it be to see the fans of every team Missouri plays all wearing Tuff as Rain T-shirts in the stands. Maybe this could be a new Big XII tag line.

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Dear Jamie Pollard,

This letter is to inform you of a potential candidate for the recently vacated athletic department's publicity chair: Roger Sprague.

Roger is from Columbia, MO and is an excellent steward for the University of Missouri athletic department. If we could steal him away, he would be a great asset to take the “Next Big Step.”

Below is an example of his work. The athletic department has recently started placing polls on the main page of Cyclones.com. This poll, authored by Mr. Sprague, shows just what he could bring to ISU in publicity.

This Sautrday you"re best Aggie"s play the Tough As
1. Poll ends on 11/13/2007

2. Rain Tigers. Perdict some numbers nect:
3. Total points more than 32 if TAM wins
4. Total points less than 38 if TAM losses.
5. Total points more than 41 if Tiger"s win.
6. Total points less than 47 if Tiger"s losses.
7. Winning score either team: more or less 31.
8. No prizes, just good luck to all Agiie fans.

I'm confident you will make every possible effort to bringing Mr. Sprague to the athletic department.

Thanks,
Dan Levetzow

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
Dear Jamie Pollard,

This letter is to inform you of a potential candidate for the recently vacated athletic department's publicity chair: Roger Sprague.

Roger is from Columbia, MO and is an excellent steward for the University of Missouri athletic department. If we could steal him away, he would be a great asset to take the “Next Big Step.â€￾

Below is an example of his work. The athletic department has recently started placing polls on the main page of Cyclones.com. This poll, authored by Mr. Sprague, shows just what he could bring to ISU in publicity.

This Sautrday you"re best Aggie"s play the Tough As
1. Poll ends on 11/13/2007

2. Rain Tigers. Perdict some numbers nect:
3. Total points more than 32 if TAM wins
4. Total points less than 38 if TAM losses.
5. Total points more than 41 if Tiger"s win.
6. Total points less than 47 if Tiger"s losses.
7. Winning score either team: more or less 31.
8. No prizes, just good luck to all Agiie fans.

I'm confident you will make every possible effort to bringing Mr. Sprague to the athletic department.

Thanks,
Dan Levetzow

He is from Columbia, MU:wink: