I"m welcome to ISU

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have a feeling that if we scout out the Kansas fan boards we will find him preparing for the big matchup in a little over two weeks.

Just keep a look out for the glendower banner and possibly Jerry -- he's nice and says hello alot.

Roger Sprague will not return to Cyclone Fanatic until next year. He may even make it to Ames. Look forward to post 2 in a year.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
I have a feeling that if we scout out the Kansas fan boards we will find him preparing for the big matchup in a little over two weeks.

Just keep a look out for the glendower banner and possibly Jerry -- he's nice and says hello alot.

Roger Sprague will not return to Cyclone Fanatic until next year. He may even make it to Ames. Look forward to post 2 in a year.

I don't think so. He claims to have had a "bad" experience, coming to this forum. I thought we all tried to make him feel welcome, myself.

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO
I don't think so. He claims to have had a "bad" experience, coming to this forum. I thought we all tried to make him feel welcome, myself.
I thought I read in one of these posts that Roger Sprague had said something about having trouble accessing Cyclone Fanatic. I think when he couldn't get back on here, he went to the Des Moines Register comment boards instead. It looks like he took some heat from the posters there. Maybe that's what he equates with having a "bad experience" with Cyclone fans. :sad:

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
The problem is, how do we truly understand the genius that is Roger Sprague?

I feel ill-equipped to even speculate on what that great man is thinking.

This is, truly, a time for "dogma" to be adopted, lest we diminish his sacred words, by trying to interpret them. Amen.

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Some quotes from the DMR...

Is trhese a ISU cylone tlka board? I"LL need to get some talking to your best fans to understand hos you"re nect game will be in COlumbia, MU to play my TOUGH AS RAIn Tigers. An good job against OU.

Just let me know.

Tuff Tiger
Hello and good luck.

Yhe Tiger"s willn"t overlook ISu this weekend. I don"t think game day will be there, so no use for the glemdower banner I got from the Husker board.

But, the Tigers are tought as rian an I can explain it. Just let meknow.

Tuff Tiger
Columbia,
icon_arrow.gif
I live in Columbi,a MU an am an fan of MU.

I have benn telling abouth how the Tigers are Tough A s Rain.

TH e OU fans wer"e going to use the Glendower banner for gameday, but it didn"t work out.

We are now 6-1 and doing just find.

The Husker board was great, oolang the rabitt wiht the pancake hat.

Tuff Tuiger
I alraedy told ytou good luck an good job against OU, so too me that"s not smack. If you think that"s smack, then don"t ever go to another board where the trash talk is filty an propane.

I was going to explan abouth the Tiergs an my TOUGH AS RAIN, but you"re to touchy, I guess.

Tuff Tiger
And if you have not already...you must read this entire thread...

Hello from Tuff Tiger - Allbuffs

I"M new on this an welcome, First I am a Tiger fan an I like to viait all boards before we play and we play the Buffs soon.

How do I get an aviator, I cna"t figure. Your internets is mixed up.

I like to use simples for a week and this will be this one:
dance.gif
dance.gif

Mabye one of the best CU fans can help,

Tuff Tiger

Columbia, MU.
That"s alot to much hating to be good for you"re brain. It will make you get stoved up an make you"re face all red.

Maybe you"re just made because Gary Barnett is from MU and STL an left. Only you could know that.

Later one I"ll can explain some thing about my Tigers that make them Tough as Rain. I have to do this ever week fo all temas of the BIg12 will know. I liked the Big 8 better. I"ve have been to the OU board (pretty good) the Tech board (OK) ISU board (bad time) an now i fine a KSU board (not sure yet). The best so far was the HUSkerBOARD. On they"re internest they are good to deal with. I"ll expalin more of that latter.

I think you"re board will be good if you don"t do all that hating.

I am still going to use a simple for my visit. I" pick:
smokin.gif
the sick guy with a thermoter in his mouth.

Okay an good luck this weekend.

I"m going to the get ready for my Tough As Rain Tigers to beat ISU at Faurot.
I"m going, but don"t look for me on TV:They say none today. Not my fault.

Plus also I don"t dare about that 5th down game. Stull was a dumbut for not knowign to count to 5. Even I could"ve have done that. His fault, not mine or you"res. Stull was a dumbut. That"s not hating when it"s a truth. ThatS" what I say.

Tuff Tiger
Columbia, MU
I don"t talk smack it that"s what you call. But you can if you need to,that's fine. This is you"re best CU board not mine. I am the best MU Tiger guest, but .

I don"t think I"ve been in the Miss but only once abouth 10 years ago. Too muddy an dirty, but if you want to it"s okay by me.
That"s no funny or needed. That"s hating.

Tuff Tiger
Husker board link...

Explain toughas Rain - HuskerBoard.com - Husker Message Board

pancakebunny.gif

Okay, an here"s the deal for the NU fans that read this internets in Huskerland:
pancakebunny.gif
Okay, sorry about the rabbitt with a pancake hat, I don"t understan how it works, but i LIKE them.

have you ever got caught outside In a strong rainfall? Yes or NO. If it"s yes, then you might half felt the pane of hard(tought) rain on you head. If it hurt"s then it"s tough. Yes or no. Okay I'm right and you know it.

So alothough you attempt"ed to say you didn"t understnad, now you do. Fair enough?

Plus, also, someone said
Okay, if you stick a hose in your ear an turn it on, it will blow some water into you"re head. Water from the hose is like rain water (TOUGH), so now tell how it"S not going to hurt, or at most be though?
pancakebunny.gif
pancakebunny.gif

That"s just stupid and you"r trying to steal my slowgun. Won"t work on the huskerboard at all, beacuse most know I came up with "Tough as Rain' and will not allow you to use it. Okay.

I think enough of the trahtalking is done so I predict"" : Tigers of MU (Tough as Rain) 47
Cornhucskers of NU (Feathers) 42. And to let you not forget, no kissed balls OR extra downs this year.

I like this board and will stay until Basketball.

I am also using the rabbit with the pancake to be my simple on the board:
pancakebunny.gif
QUOTE(Husker_x @ Oct 1 2007, 03:01 PM)

I keep posting on all these different TuffTiger threads, but they keep popping up like some kind of nightmarish hell spawn. My brain, after having bled for awhile, is informing me that there is no logical, conceivable way that this paradox of a poster could be genuine. See Below:

1.) TuffTiger is genuinely as ignorant as his posts would indicate. This is denoted by an ungodly lack of metaphorical understanding (see TUFF AS RAI"N comments), an inability to spell, type, or otherwise communicate the words themselves, much less string them together to form a coherent thought.

2.) TuffTiger has the technical proficiency to use the internet to the point where he could post his delrium.

3.) Judging by TuffTiger's posts, we can readily discern that in no state short of outright fraud could anyone be as mentally defecient as he is and still manage to compose even the most simple works on a machine as complicated as a computer.

Therefore, TuffTiger is a hoax.

Whew, that felt good.

X

Okay the internets isn"t that hard. that's why it"s there. Don"t worry about spelling.

If you Don't want to talk about MU as the Tough A Rain team, them don"t watvch ESPN that night. Someother Cornperson told me the channell, but.

You havn"T won at MU in several years and that willn"t change this year.

Chase the Chase! and GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Bsides, that wasn"t the question. It's about that rabitt with a pancake

pancakebunny.gif

I'll be here until Basketball season.
So note, there is hope for us to see this legend again!

He obtained a different alias for the A&M board - Bearfaninmo...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=187&f=2639&t=1363457#s=187&f=2639&t=1363457

NT
  1. This Sautrday you"re best Aggie"s play the Tough As
  2. Poll ends on 11/13/2007
  3. Rain Tigers. Perdict some numbers nect:
  4. Total points more than 32 if TAM wins
  5. Total points less than 38 if TAM losses.
  6. Total points more than 41 if Tiger"s win.
  7. Total points less than 47 if Tiger"s losses.
  8. Winning score either team: more or less 31.
  9. No prizes, just good luck to all Agiie fans.
I don"t know what Huskerpedia is or even benn to it. So that"s not right.
I have been in COlumbia alot longer than you garantee that. Ask a question?

I am a turwe Tough Tiger fan an sorry you"re not. an you"re just some internests
freak stuck to a BIG 12..

Tuff Tiger
Columbia,MU.
And this one...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=187&...7&f=2639&t=1356199&stm=15586235&sto=pagestart

NT
  1. Have good luck!
  2. Poll ends on 11/12/2007
  3. Looking towadrs a good Saturday game.
  4. If total yard both teams are more than 750
  5. If total points both teams are more 62
  6. Will KU beat OK State on Saturday?
  7. Perdict fans attention to be more or less 60,000?
  8. Thank you an good luck to all.
You can only get one votes at a time,sorry. I didn"t make that rule,but that"s how it"s is.Sorry.

What"S OP?

TuffTiger
More on A&M...

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=187&...7&f=2639&t=1349055&stm=15513488&sto=pagestart

Frist, somehow my name got to be bearfanof mo, which is mistake. I like to use Tough Tiger, but I goofed up on typing and am stuck with that. So I guest it will be my fault.

Nect, I like to visit to the nect team my Tigers will play andn that gets to be you"re best Aggies of T A+M. If I"m in right on internets, then good. I had trouble at one ISU board, but I am calling it they"re fault.

OU board was find, I got on KSU to ealry, so that"s my fault. That cames nect week.
T of Tech was okay. The NU GBR HuskersBoard is top of the internest with they"re gGBR best fans, lots of simples an good MODS. You can see for you"reown.

Is this the right T A+M football ?

This looks like I"ve been on hear because"s the bear name an the buttons under with pools.

½ you"re simples aren't to good,sorry.

Tuff Tiger.
Not drunk, it"s ealry in MU.
I like to visist our nect football team the week before it happens and do to the schedules it"s you"r best T A+M team, Like i say if this is the right internets.

Do you know for sure?

Tuff Tiger
noidea.gif
is this only simples you have? Maybe I cliked wrong.

He's on the K-State boards this week and it looks like they apprecaite him...

Scout.com: Kansas State Forums List

This is Tiger MU week as you"ll know for KSU. I was on you"re site a couple weeks ago whitch was my fault I got mixed up on the game list"s. But now it"S time.

Plus also.

geezer.gif
I will us Cornel Sangders from KFC as my simple for this week only.

I think this will be a good game on Saturday, an it"s on at 11:30 in the morninf soI will enjoy it.

I need to say, thouhg, that the Tough As Rain tigers will be trouble for defnse .

I finally get an enjoy from the Tigers after many years of carp.

Good luck.

Tuff Tiger
Columbia,MU.

Also, I found an KU board an will visit them at them same time. Sinces both are in Kansas, may the same internets.

Tuff Tiger

Posted this morning just after 6:30...he's alive!

What"s you"re good guess for the scoring?

I can make a poll for you"re board is you need me to. I"m good at that an have some time to.

I think my best Tigers are running a tough scoring offense at this time of this aseeson.

Toughest Tigers get to be: Chase (allof them even PAtton, but he just get"s a lot of watching with a pencil), Rucker, an all jetfast WR"S. Best of pack(LikeTiger pack) is Jerry McLins. You can see a 9 on his shirt if you squent you"re eyes as you can see he runs slippry fast.

Defsense only gets a so-so rating from TT (nicknames for me as TuffTuger to save room and time on internest).

I don"t care about any kicker"s so it"s jsut best for me not to make comments on.

Okay, an now you"re turn to tell you"re best story of KSU Wilcats. Are you"re best KSU fans yelling at you"re new Prince after the Tough as Corn GBR ran up some point"s?

Now the simple of the Week:
geezer.gif
Extra crisy or Original?

Tuff Tiger
Colubmia,MU

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I have added quotes from all sites that I know of, as they eventually delete their stuff unlike CF, where everything goes in archive. Did I miss any?

If so, please link 'em and I'll add to my previous post.

And note, he said on the Husker board he'd be back for basketball season!!! :)

We need to remember the legend...

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Have you ever noticed that we've never seen Roger and "Tommy from Des Moines" in the same place at the same time? I'm just saying that it might not be a coincidence.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I wonder what made him feel he had a bad experience here. How could we extend him an olive branch and get him back for another chance?

I think he was talking about the Register's comment area, and not here.

CyTom

Mar 30, 2006
Des Moines
Jeremy should sell an "I'm Welcome to ISU" by Roger Sprague tee shirt to raise money for Cyclone Fanatic...who wouldn't want one? The back could say "Tough as Rain"

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Jeremy should sell an "I'm Welcome to ISU" by Roger Sprague tee shirt to raise money for Cyclone Fanatic...who wouldn't want one? The back could say "Tough as Rain"

I'll buy one but you are giving ole Rog too much credit...its I"m Welcome to ISU". He hasn't learned the power of the apostrophe yet.