I"m welcome to ISU

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
The more I think about Roger's post, the more I want to cut him a break. I think he is just a bad typist and made a few spelling errors. Clean it up a bit and he would sound like Hemingway, I bet.:smile:

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
The more I think about Roger's post, the more I want to cut him a break. I think he is just a bad typist and made a few spelling errors. Clean it up a bit and he would sound like Hemingway, I bet.:smile:

You mean drunk and suicidal?

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
My personal plee to The Legend Roger Sprague

Roger,

Please come back. You left us way to soon. We are all anxiously awaiting your second post. Please come back, we are begging you. Your first was so elloquent, so relaxing, so refreshing, so....perfect. We need more of that here at Cyclonefanatic. Grace us with you presence at least 1 more time.

Thank you,
Cycloneworld

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
I really believe that this is Roger.
safety.jpg

And it explains why he hasn't come back.

cloneu

Jul 26, 2007
Urbandale
www.golfdsm.com
For a second I was thinking that maybe he just made this stuff up, but I don't know a person that is creative enough to make up this Roger speak, please come back Rog.

tigershoops31

Apr 13, 2006
Ames
Hey guys, I think I just got this email from Roger! He lives!! :yes:

HELLO MY SHIPPER CALLED ME THAT YOU HAVE NOT GET THE FUND WIRER TO HER AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THEY CHARGE HER FOR DEMORAGE FEE I WILL IMPLORE YOU GET THE FUND WIRE TO HER TODAY VIA WESTERN UNION AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE WESTERN UNION TRANSFER DETAILS SO THAT SHE CAN ABLE TO PICK THE MONEY UP AND COME TO YOUR LOCATION FOR THE PUPPY TO BE PICK UP .....KINDLY GET BACK TO ME ASAP....

clones_jer

Apr 16, 2006
IA
Nice a reunion tour ... you'll notice I posted last on it before you resurrection.

clones_jer: thread killer

d4cy

Oct 19, 2006
Ames
guys, how do you post a picture that is on your computer? i snapped a phote of Roger Sprague i want to share

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
guys, how do you post a picture that is on your computer? i snapped a phote of Roger Sprague i want to share

Hit reply
then below the box is additional options
hit manage attachments
select the file and then upload

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
It's been a few weeks now...almost a month in fact.

Where in the world is Roger Sprague?

ISUFan22,

You have been shunned to the political forum for 30 days. Please do not resurrect anymore off-topic threads as they are annoying and no one wants to read them.

Thank you. See you in 30 days.

:wink:

d4cy

Oct 19, 2006
Ames
Here he is guys......the elusive Roger Sprague aka tuff tiger. I asked him where the glendower banner was "that there glendower banner from them there nebraska fellers was pert near the dangest thing. I would show it to my tough as rain tigers but my cousin/pops cleitus borrowed it out to his 8th grade teacher. daaaaaaaaang"