I need another forum membership like I need a hole in my head

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
but here I am.

I have been lurking for a while, figured since I am browsing around here often enough that I should register.

Originally from Waterloo, I went to school at the University of Missouri - Rolla where I earned a B.S. in Nuclear Engineering 2004. I wanted to go to ISU to do what my dad was unable to finish, but I had to be different, and the nuclear engineering program had gone by the wayside by that time. After that, I fancied myself an academic type, and I studied and received a M.S. in Nuclear Engineering in 2006 from a school that now thinks its too good for the Big 12. While there, I proudly displayed my cardinal and gold gear unabashedly. I also discovered there that my aspirations of becoming some secret squirrel DOE researcher were not truly what I wanted, so I decided to go to work boiling water. I have been at my current power plant north east of Cleveland, OH for the last 5+ years serving as a Reactor Engineer. I hope to go back to school someday, and will gladly consider ISU once again.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Welcome! Glad you registered!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
but here I am.

I have been lurking for a while, figured since I am browsing around here often enough that I should register.

Originally from Waterloo, I went to school at the University of Missouri - Rolla where I earned a B.S. in Nuclear Engineering 2004. I wanted to go to ISU to do what my dad was unable to finish, but I had to be different, and the nuclear engineering program had gone by the wayside by that time. After that, I fancied myself an academic type, and I studied and received a M.S. in Nuclear Engineering in 2006 from a school that now thinks its too good for the Big 12. While there, I proudly displayed my cardinal and gold gear unabashedly. I also discovered there that my aspirations of becoming some secret squirrel DOE researcher were not truly what I wanted, so I decided to go to work boiling water. I have been at my current power plant north east of Cleveland, OH for the last 5+ years serving as a Reactor Engineer. I hope to go back to school someday, and will gladly consider ISU once again.

Nuclear engineer? I think you're overqualified:jimlad:

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
Fear not, you won't need those other pesky forum memberships anymore. CF, one forum to rule them all.

Help Support Us

Become a patron