I need to start going to gymnastics meets...

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
If people don't like these types of threads, don't read them. I don't bother with the political garbage here because I find it boring. There's been no inappropriate comments in here. I find it amazing how people complain all the time when all they have to do is leave the thread and move on.

But if I don't express my feelings towards your posts how am I going to feel all high and mighty???

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Oh come on, now- you have to work pretty hard to take personal offense at my last post. I'm calling out the whole tone of the thread, not any specific posts. I agree that it's fine to comment on an attractive female- we're hardwired to do that, I think, and we all do it. It's the tales of sexual conquest that I think are tasteless and unnecessary, or rating current teams' attractiveness over former teams. Why do it? Those of you who are familiar with me know that I'm not trying to feel "high and mighty"; I just know some of these athletes, appreciate what they can do, and want to see genuine support for them as an athletic unit, rather than (just) the ones that wear a D-cup.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
And that is why I am glad that I have 2 boys.

"It is better to have the sharks in the pond, rather than the fish" - Hoyt

Everyone with young daughters be on the lookout. There's two young redrockers on the loose!! :smile:

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
; I just know some of these athletes, appreciate what they can do, and want to see genuine support for them as an athletic unit, rather than (just) the ones that wear a D-cup.

There's a gymnast with a D-cup?!!

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
During my time at ISU, I didn't know any gymnasts or pom squad girls, nor ever lived next to any, nor ever dated any, nor ever married any, nor did any of them ever have their way with me...I feel so left out and empty...

Time to go back to school???

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
Time to go back to school???

rodney.jpg