I owe Jeremy and CF an apology

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I am currently a premium member at Cyclone Report. I love both boards and if somebody makes a snide remark about this site I usually make a snide one right back. It doesn't seem to happen anymore so that's good.

Last edited by a moderator:

cyismydog

Apr 13, 2006
What did people say that they thought was so bad about Cyclone Fanatic? I'm not a member of Rivals or Scout, but I have to say that their is lot's of activity and good information on this website, and we need to get some more new converts.

jumbopackage

Sep 18, 2007
I shouldn't post when I've been drinking :(

At any rate, while I like both boards, I think this one is laid out a whole lot better. Off-topic stuff actually has a home, and on-topic stuff is broken into a variety of categories. 98.8% of the posts on CR on the premium board have nothing at all to do with premium info. The S/N ratio over there is just way too high for my liking. I usually just go to the Cyclone Scoop dealie, and seldom stray into the other premium board.

Also: any message board that would not allow a post by Roger Sprague needs to seriously reconsider it's priorities.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I think most of the stink was when "premium" information would show up over here. That's not been an issue for some time. Sometimes there's a post making fun of the long posts over here every time there's a new commit and the guessing game begins.

It's kind of a jab at people with less information which is bush league if you ask me. There are some personality issues with posters over there once in awhile, me included. I find that as entertaining as anything. I may cancel my membership because premium information travels so fast now days. I've been there for years so it's kind of hard to stop.

I would say that there are virtually no issues between the sites right now.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Usually I'd just let these things run their course, but I feel the need to interject here. I accidentally peed on the carpet the other day. I was drunk and confused. I apologize.

Depends undergarments work great for me.............

I mean, uh, forget that......:confused:

clonerules

Apr 11, 2006
Uhhh ohhh other people are talking about us, that must be like in the caucuses, we are a legitimate candidate now!

chucknorristhumbsup.gif

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
22, that video is freaky, but at least I don't feel like an idiot because these comments make absolutely no sense to me. What a sick video.

anyway....carry on

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Have you guys ever heard Silence! the Musical? Google it, then listen to "It Puts the ####ing Lotion in the Basket". Obviously some NSFW language in it. Quite possibly one of the most hilarious things in history though.

This is my contribution to the board today.

Jon & Al

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Have you never seen Silence of the lambs dude? Great flick. Buffalo Bill is definitly disturbing though.

At least 22 didn't post the "Buffalo Bill smearing on lipstick and dancing around while his junk is tucked in" scene.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
22, that video is freaky, but at least I don't feel like an idiot because these comments make absolutely no sense to me. What a sick video.

anyway....carry on

Have you never seen Silence of the Lambs?

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Where in heck did you find a video:

A) that is exactly about the rubbing lotion part
B) that quickly