I owe Jeremy and CF an apology

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
22, that video is freaky, but at least I don't feel like an idiot because these comments make absolutely no sense to me. What a sick video.

anyway....carry on

What you have never played Lambs with the pit in your basement?

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Have you never seen Silence of the Lambs?

Yes I have seen that. I figured that the video was something to do with that but didn't remember all the lotion and cave comments that were going on before until I seen that video. Plus its been a while since I seen the movie. Isn't that the movie where the crazy killer dude cuts off the face of the guard he killed and put it over his face to escape?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yeah I forgot about the "tuck and run" at the end though:confused:

We dont speak of such things. There is a scene like that in Buying The Cow, but its more funny than sick.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Yes I have seen that. I figured that the video was something to do with that but didn't remember all the lotion and cave comments that were going on before until I seen that video. Plus its been a while since I seen the movie. Isn't that the movie where the crazy killer dude cuts off the face of the guard he killed and put it over his face to escape?

Yes, its a twisted movie, but oddly absorbing.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Have you never seen Silence of the lambs dude? Great flick. Buffalo Bill is definitly disturbing though.

At least 22 didn't post the "Buffalo Bill smearing on lipstick and dancing around while his junk is tucked in" scene.

I cannot post it here, becuase there are wordy dirds in it, but go to youtube and search for lambs clerks. It is the funniest scene in the history of movies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron