"I Will" Chant

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
We can’t get striping the stadium to work. I’m going to go on a limb and say this drive on a message board that is mostly populated by the 40 something crowd to start a new one syllable return chant in the stadium might not take off . . .

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
We can’t get striping the stadium to work. I’m going to go on a limb and say this drive on a message board that is mostly populated by the 40 something crowd to start a new one syllable return chant in the stadium might not take off . . .

I agree, but the striping was never really a thing.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
How did this work? I assume your saying "C - Y", not "CY"
Yes, East side yelled C-Y! SEZ yelled C-L! West side O-N! North end E-S! And then the entire stadium yelled CYCLONES, CYCLONES, GO STATE!
And to top it off, Jeff’s microphone had about a 0.5 second delay. So as he lead the cheers and yelled into the microphone, it was slightly delayed and sounded really sloppy.

Just typing that out gave me second hand embarrassment…

• Haha
Reactions: 06_CY

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
Yes, East side yelled C-Y! SEZ yelled C-L! West side O-N! North end E-S! And then the entire stadium yelled CYCLONES, CYCLONES, GO STATE!
And to top it off, Jeff’s microphone had about a 0.5 second delay. So as he lead the cheers and yelled into the microphone, it was slightly delayed and sounded really sloppy.

Just typing that out gave me second hand embarrassment…
Slightly delayed and sloppy is the way I like it

• Haha
Reactions: Tailg8er

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We could just start waving at each other.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I'd rather the crowd be loud on first and second down when the Cyclones are on defense instead of just third down.

Reactions: CyGuy5

Brentwood

Jun 25, 2008
Altoona
Reminds me of when one of the weather guys that used to do an on the field pregame forecast (John Mclaughlin, maybe?) tried to start a "Wind" "Chill" chant like the Cyclone Power one.

• Haha
Reactions: huntt26