• IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,819

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
This sounds like it might be the new uniforms people have been talking about...this would be big for the school

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
No, this shirt has been around for quite a while, it's not a sign, unless there's something else.

That shirt has been around on an UA shirt? I thought part of the deal is that all our school clothing had to exclusively Nike?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
That shirt has been around on an UA shirt? I thought part of the deal is that all our school clothing had to exclusively Nike?

Yes, I've seen Under Armor Iowa state stuff at Scheels in Iowa City for quite a while. I noticed it because the red is always more of a wine red than a cardinal red. Don't know what the deal is, but that shirt is not new, and not indicative of a switch from Nike to UA.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
Yes, I've seen Under Armor Iowa state stuff at Scheels in Iowa City for quite a while. I noticed it because the red is always more of a wine red than a cardinal red. Don't know what the deal is, but that shirt is not new, and not indicative of a switch from Nike to UA.

I guess I have just never seen it around Ames or the des Moines area or at least I didn't notice it.

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014

Only official "team issue" apparel has to be Nike (i.e., any clothing, shoes, etc. that coaches and players wear in practice or games must be Nike and/or not have other logos visible). Even Cy's LR and ISU Bookstore have non-Nike apparel for sale, the bookstore more so than Cy's.

ISU42

Sep 21, 2009
I guess I have just never seen it around Ames or the des Moines area or at least I didn't notice it.

There has been UA Cyclones apparel for 10+ years. Sports Page and the UBS sold it while I was in school. Scheels in wdm has had a section of it for several years.