"Iconic" water tower tower to be torn down

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
DJNhPENUIAEhtgU.jpg
My friends THIS is an iconic water tower. The very first steel water tower built west of the Mississippi.

Suck on that Hawkeyes.

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
The contractors who will tear it down and then build the new digs. When you don’t get paid, you care.
They probably require companies to pay for the honor of working on a Hawkeye related project. In the minds of their fans that is . . . . .

Reactions: BCClone

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
The old NCAA football games. EA sports moto was that. If you played a game, they would pan around the surroundings of the home stadium. So if you played as Iowa, at the beginning of the game it would show the water tower in the background along with a bunch of 40 year olds peeing in the stands.
I’m going to stick to my guns and say the columnist doesn’t know what ‘benchmark’ means. By definition that statement makes no sense.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The iconic water tower, with its Ferentz-approved Tigerhawk logo finally added in 2018, will be torn down to make room for a new hospital inpatient tower.

Yep, Barta totally runs the athletic department.

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
They probably require companies to pay for the honor of working on a Hawkeye related project. In the minds of their fans that is . . . . .
You are not far off if you're referencing work for the ath dept. You better be a donar in some cases to get your products approved. Why do you think they have crap seats in the BB arena.

• Optimistic
Reactions: FatNTired

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
Barda will probably go with the low bid on the demo. Watch it fall onto that old dump of a stadium.

• Haha
Reactions: irish

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron